Service Manager - Self Service and ChatBot
- Collaborate with technical experts in pre-emptive problem solving
- Drive continuous improvement across key technology platforms
- Build strategies that will have a lasting impact on colleagues and customers
Who we are
End User Experience (EUX) build, run and monitor some of the Group’s largest platforms and systems. The role we play and the work we do empowers our people to achieve more, and provides our customers with better outcomes.
Joining EUX means you’ll be working with a group of people dedicated to delivering the best workplace technology experience for all teams across the Group. We’re focused on providing the latest tools, technology, and resources to enhance the way our teams work together.
Why we need you
As someone who never shies away from a challenge, let us present ours to you. We’re working to re-architect and modernise our operating landscape, enabling our colleagues to provide seamless solutions to millions of people. We have a relentless focus on innovation and keeping the bank operational & secure. And we want your help.
Do work that matters
We are looking for a talented and experienced Service Manager to lead the development and upgrade of our self-service and chatbot offerings. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our self-service and chatbot solutions meet the needs of our colleagues and are aligned with our overall strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to truly pioneer a revolution at the bank, leveraging the latest advancements in AI and Virtual Agent. You will be the custodian of all Incident, Change, Problem, Risk and Vulnerability Management processes, ensuring the effective implementation of the ITIL best practice guidelines and in IT Service Management. The position reports to Product Manager Self-Service and Chat within the EUX team.
The objectives of the role are to:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to define, prioritize and execute on self-service and chatbot initiatives
- Develop and implement a self-service and chatbot strategy that aligns with our goals and objectives
- Lead the development and implementation of self-service and chatbot solutions, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment and ongoing support
- Analyse and report on key metrics related to self-service and chatbot performance, such as customer satisfaction, engagement and adoption
- Work with stakeholders to identify areas of improvement for our self-service and chatbot solutions and implement enhancements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage supplier, risk and compliance activities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to self-service and chatbot technology and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Provide training and support to internal teams on self-service and chatbot capabilities and best practices
The ideal candidate will possess a majority of the following;
- Strong understanding of self-service and chatbot technology and related tools and platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Azure APIM and ServiceNow
- Proven track record of delivering successful self-service and chatbot solutions with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A truly welcoming, inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Access to limitless cutting edge tools and technologies
- Limitless learning and development opportunities
- WFH in our 50/50 hybrid work model that offers flexibility and independence
- Enviable staff benefits across personal finance, banking, health and wellness
Working with us
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive, and flexible workplace with flexible work locations. One where we’re driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you’ll thrive. You’ll be supported when faced with challenges and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We’re hiring across Australia, you’ll be empowered to do your best work and be given the choice on when and where that work happens. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 22/06/2023