Conversational Designer and AI Trainer
We are Metyis, a forward-thinking, global company that collaborates with business partners and clients to create and implement the capacities and capabilities required to improve future performance. We operate across a wide range of industries, and with our embedded partnership model we commit to driving sustainable growth for industry-leading organisations, elevating their potential with a long-term vision.
At Metyis, we develop integrated solutions that enable growth by working within our business partners’ organisations with diverse and multidisciplinary teams. This collaborative environment allows Metyis to build strategies and execute them through an ecosystem that combines Big Data solutions, Digital Commerce solutions, Marketing & Design solutions, and Advisory services.
Our teams are set up so that you have plenty of room to build bigger and bolder ideas by speaking your mind and being creative with your knowledge. Imagine the things you could achieve with a multidisciplinary team that encourages you to be the best version of yourself.
We are Metyis. Partners for Impact.
- What we offerOpportunity to accelerate the pace of growth in digitalization through advanced technology intelligence, and analytics
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences Interaction with senior stakeholders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
- Opportunities to grow using a variety of tools to support development such as mobility, mentoring, coaching and team building
- What you will doConceptualize and iterate on high-quality end-to-end designs for conversational user interfaces and content, including reactive and proactive outreach
- Apply a broad range of skill to envision, design, illustrate, specify, test and validate conversational behaviors.
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design mapping to implementation and QA
- Create natural dialog flows, wireframes and templates that clearly convey a conversation architecture
- Provide optimization and tuning services: analyze conversations to unearth patterns, implement learnings into the application, track efficacy and present business insights to stakeholders
- Document standards, frameworks, processes and methodology
- Clearly articulate your vision, strategy and design to cross-functional teams and executive stakeholders
- Collaborate with PMs, UI designers, and engieneers to oversee the conversational experiencec of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- What you’ll bring3+ years of work experience in conversation design for consumer products and/or services
- Know words and love tech or know tech and love words Experience with conversational design (sketching, mocking up, evaluation), conversational response writing (English copywriting) that aligns with best practices and brand guidelines and related technologies (NLP, dialog generation, speech recognition)
- Excellent writing skill Chatbot at interpreting data and synthesizing findings to inform design directives
- Systematic thinker, with an ability to extrapolate high-level patterns that can be applied across a variety of product areas
- Comfortable with large ambiguous projects and driving them toward clarity Motivated by ambitious design solutions and can inspire stakeholders across the team and organizational boundaries toward solutions that may be implemented
Partners for impact