Conversational Designer Working Student (Copywriter)
Spectrm is a fast-growing 60-employee SaaS company, which has clients all over the globe, and strategic partnerships with Meta and Google. The founders managed to hit on a great idea at just the right time, and now they’re reaping the rewards. During the last 2 years we have signed customers like Uber, MyTheresa, Next, Jack Wolfskin, Deichmann, and many more.
About the role
As the only global messaging partners of Meta and Google, we are looking for a Working Student or Intern Conversation Designer (Copywriter) to join our growing team.
As a Conversation Designer, you will be an integral part of our Managed Services offering. You will support creative development of chatbot experiences with our global clients. You will be able to support creating chatbots and work on our own platform to bring them to life.
Working closely with our customers, you will help to create chatbot flows based on the customers’ tone of voice and have attention to detail in your copywriting.
What the job looks like 💡
- Support the creation of chatbots from scratch including decision-trees, conversion events & AI using Spectrm’s platform
- Support creative workshops to guide customers through the planning process
- Create personas, a tone of voice and lingo for the customer’s chatbot
- Work closely with the team to optimise their chatbots
- Created reusable templates that can be used and adapted for industry-specific customer segments
- Help our customers train their AI with Spectrm’s proprietary NLP
Things we look for in candidates ✨
- Gritty, curious, and motivated worker
- Great communicator and excellent writing skills
- Mastery of the English language, ideally you speak German fluently, too
- Some experience in copywriting
- Creative, humble team player that is interested and excited about new technology
- Strong collaboration skills and the confidence to express different points of view
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to own a room full of client stakeholders
- Superior organizational, time- and project-management skills
- Excellent follow through
- Bonus: You can create visuals on the fly and speak other languages fluently
- New hardware
- A diverse multinational team to learn from and network with
- Senior colleagues to mentor you
- Great office in Kreuzberg for on-sites
- Snacks and other goodies in our stocked kitchen and coffee bar
Interview Process 👋
- Call with our recruiter (30 mins)
- Discovery Interview with the hiring manager (30 mins)
- Case study and discussion: assignment close to your daily job routine (45-60 mins)
- Interview with the management team member (30 mins)
Spectrm is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all of the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
Spectrm empowers brands to automate one to one conversations with customers in real-time on search, social and display.