Senior Associate Engineer (Chatbot Developer) - #catalystWSP
ASingtel x Singapore Institute of Technology have embarked on a Work-Study Programme (WSP) launched in Feb 2023. The WSP is called “The Catalyst Programme” which is a structured on-the-job (OJT) development WSP that allows Polytechnic Diploma holders to secure a full-time position with Singtel while pursuing a university honours degree in Applied Computing. This programme is open to Singtel’s internal employees as well as external polytechnic diploma holders preferably from the ICT domain. Non-ICT diploma holders are encouraged to apply as well. In line with building capability in Singapore ICT sector this program will develop & groom talent over a 3-year period completing micro-credentials for each module which eventually stack-up to an honours degree in Applied Computing. Candidates will be offered a specific role as the one shared below. Are you ready for this challenge?
Be a Part of Something BIG!
Make an Impact by
- Design and development of applications and ensuring high performance, solid reliability, low latency and high flexibility.
- Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features and insightful metrics focused on making top class user experience.
- Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and apps teams to adopt and use the platform.
- Complete Operations Support tasks assigned including troubleshooting, housekeeping, log analysis, managing CI-CD pipelines, deploying changes and proactively improving monitoring and service availability.
- Diploma in Computer Science (or related) from a reputable Polytechnic (graduated within recent 3 years)
- Able to start work on 1st October 2023
- Able to code in any programming language
- Is keen in Chatbot development
- Self starter with personal projects accomplished
Your Career Growth Starts Here. Apply Now!
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.