AI & Chatbot Developer
As an AI & Chatbot Developer your primary role will be to design, develop, and deploy chatbots for our organization. You will be responsible for building conversational interfaces that provide users with a personalized experience while offering practical solutions to their needs.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborating with business stakeholders and product teams to understand user needs and design chatbots that meet those needs.
• Leveraging Power Automate for workflow automation and integration with other Microsoft services.
• Incorporating natural language processing (NLP) and natural language understanding (NLU) techniques to improve bot performance.
• Deploying chatbots on cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS, and configuring deployment channels for user consumption (teams, email, text, web, etc.).
• Troubleshooting and resolving bugs as well as continuously improving chatbots based on user feedback.
• Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in chatbot technology and incorporating this knowledge into the development process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
3+ years of experience in chatbot development, conversational design, and natural language processing
- Experience with chatbot development platforms such as Microsoft Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Services, and AWS Chatbot.
- Familiarity with Power Automate for workflow automation and integration with other Microsoft services.
- Experience deploying chatbots on cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS, and configuring deployment channels for user consumption.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Fast paced multi-tasking environment
- This position description is intended to describe the level of work required of the person performing in the role and is not a contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the organization. All requirements may be subject to reasonable accommodations to applicants and colleagues who need them for medical or religious reasons.
- BRP is an equal employment opportunity firm and strives to comply with all laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin or ancestry, disability, military status, marital status, and any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful, and all persons involved in the operations of the firm are prohibited from engaging in this conduct.
Click here for some insight into our culture!
Baldwin Risk Partners
BRP | Insight Beyond Insurance