ShopBack: For the wins
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping, rewards, and payments platform, serving over 38 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.
The Group powers over US$3.7 billion in annual sales for over 15,000 online and in-store merchant partners. In 2022, ShopBack launched ShopBack Pay and PayLater, extending the platform's offerings into financial services, providing shoppers responsible and convenient payment options at checkout.
- Serve as CS Automation representative at the country level and act as the key point of contact for matters related to Chatbot, Help Center, and Automation in customer service
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relevant Chatbot flows for the country, by structuring content blocks and continuously improving the copywriting to deliver a great customer journey on the Chatbot channel
- Responsible to manage the Chatbot flows documents in a very structured & timely manner
- Apply data analytics techniques to analyze chat logs and customer feedback to improve the key metrics of Chatbot like customer satisfaction, containment rate, etc.
- Perform audit on key performance metrics and handoff conversations as BAU task, and makes relevant improvements in the Chatbot flows
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices & recommendations to improve the overall Chatbot performance
- Report and follow through issues/bugs related to Chatbot, Help Center & Automation in Customer Service
- Assist with the products and features testing related to Chatbot, Help Center & Automation in Customer Service
- Assist the Regional CS Automation Lead/Members with analysis and execution for process/tools improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts
- Support to update and monitor the country FAQ page which aligns to local market needs/customization
- Perform CS frontline tasks as needed
- Fluency in German and professional working proficiency in English to communicate effectively with local and global stakeholders
- At least 1 year experience in Chatbot for Customer Service or related fields.
- Demonstrate problem-solving, decision-making, analytical, and influencing results skills. Experience in project management is preferred.
- Goal-oriented - You will do what it takes to achieve the critical metrics in providing a high quality of customer experience towards our customers
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Familiar with Excel and Google Suites products, specifically Google Sheet and Slides
- Knowledge in Zendesk, Ada, Metabase is an added advantage
The Smarter Way