Google Conversational AI Architect
About C&CA - Cloud and Custom Applications
Cloud & Custom Applications (C&CA) is a rapidly growing practice within the ABL. Our team of 8,000 professionals work across India, the US, and Canada to create first-in-content solutions for Capgemini clients headquartered in North America. Globally, we have over 2,500 cloud-certified experts and more than 3,000 agile practitioners. Our professionals collaborate as one unified team, contributing to Capgemini’s reputation for industry-leading client value.
Our professionals partner with clients to support increasingly complex digital transformation agendas by harnessing the power of cloud and application technologies.
Our offerings include strategy and migration, app modernization and workforce transformation, industry and domain-specific solutions. C&CA teams work in IT strategy, application development following traditional and cloud native architectures, cloud platform adoption, and application and cloud infrastructure management. It also includes long-term relationships where we continuously transform and manage our clients’ applications and technology footprints, injecting new ways of thinking as well as emerging technologies into their landscapes.
C&CA teams pride ourselves on our client centricity. We have built a track record for translating our deep industry knowledge into innovation and delivery excellence. We combine exceptional technical knowledge with deep industry expertise, creating solutions tailored to partner with clients to Get the Future They Want.
About our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every single employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
• 2+ year Experience in Dialogflow CX
• 2+ year experience in Agent Assist
• Experience designing and implementing conversational bots for various channels (web, voice, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, SMS, )
• Experience in designing/developing user centric conversation experiences involving chat, text , or voicestrong understanding of sentiment analysis, Intent classification,dialog flows, personality insight, Text to Speech, Speech to Text
• Experience in architecting and building AI powered chatbot applications using Dialogflow.
• Sound knowledge of cloud platforms (GCP, AWS or Azure)
• Integrate APIs using NodeJS and Python
• Hands on builder experience, able to learn through building and reduce solution ambiguity through targeted prototype development and testing
• Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences using visualization
• Proficient at collaboration and building trusted relationships with cross functional teams
• Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving skills
• Strong Analytical skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.