CBSM - Conversational AI Engineer
Overall Experience: 8 to 10+ Years
• Hands on experience in any of the leading conversation AI platforms/tools like – RASA, Amelia, Kore.ai, Amazon Lex, Google DialogFlow etc.
• 3+ years of experience building end-to-end NLU, NLP or conversational AI systems in a production environment
• Deep understanding of Transformers, Large Language Models (LLMs) and their applications
• Knowledge of conversational design, flow, and natural language generation
• Experience in automation of Custom contact centers using Conversational AI implementation is an added advantage.
• Hands on experience on micro services, RESTful API, Web Socket, JSON, XML, SQL, NoSQL, Web API
• Mobile development experience (iOS, Android) is a plus.
• Willingness to explore and learn new technology/tool is desired.
• Experience working in Agile methodology
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand the existing bot framework, architecture, design principles and implement it to meet business needs.
• Design and build data-driven conversation models with emphasis on realism and natural flow
• Analyze and evaluate the quality of a human-BOT conversation and suggest ways to improve it
• Efficiently conduct experiments to validate conversational AI algorithms with respect to product goals
• Collect and curate training data, train models, and optimize them for deployment
• Be a champion of engineering excellence and propose systematic changes to achieve it
- Conversational AI platform– Hands on exp in any (MS Bot framework, Dialog Flow, Amelia, Openstream.ai, Kore.ai etc)
- Development skill – Type script, Java script, C#, Azure cloud and services, CI/CD, SQL DB and NoSql DB, Restful API integration, Oauth2.0, basic knowledge on AI/ML
- Conversational AI– Conversational design, Multi-Channel, Multi lingual, NLU, NLG, Voice Bot, live agent transfer, Knowledge of customer care center
- Process, Scalability & Re-usability – Software development process & design principles, quick learner to develop POCs, R&D in new areas