Chatbot Technical Leader
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Chatbot / AI / LM.com Technical Leader
- Provides technical leadership in Chat Bot/Voice Bot Space.
- Implement a Chat Bot for Various Business
- Adapt quickly to change in requirements and be willing to work with different technologies if required
- Lead the effort to build, implement and support the data infrastructure
- Manage the Intelligence Automation Engineer and vendor partners, ensuring to prioritize projects according to customer and internal needs, and develops top-quality data pipelines using industry best practices
- Own most deliverables for the Medical Affairs Chat Bot team from a delivery perspective
- Lead cross-functional team members and stakeholders throughout projects of varying scope and complexity
- Gather requirements from business and IT users and Come up with Estimation.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of chatbot & voicebot agents using the Azure cloud services and Genesys.
- Interface and liaise with both business partners and (potentially) external vendors
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience implementing Chatbot technologies
- Knowledgeable in basic concepts of NLP and NLU – Intent Classification, Keyword/Entity extraction , Text Similarity, Text Pre-processing, dialog flows, speech to text, text to speech and telephony systems.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning concepts – Training, Accuracy Evaluation
- Development experience in NodeJS, REST Services.
- Experience of working in cloud environment like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud
- Ability to embed chatbot in multiple channels like Web site, SMS, Email, Skype, Yammer, Facebook Messenger, MS Teams, WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
- Knowledge on all phases of software development, including UI design and development, microservices design and development, relational and non-relational DBs, APIs and external integration, quality assurance, validation documentation, security, and infrastructure.
- Knowledge on business functions and user stories, decompose them into technical specifications, and develop working application code for a cloud environment.
- Hands on experience in building applications using Java Script frameworks (NodeJS), ReactJS/VueJS, No SQL Databases like MongoDB
- Experience with JSON file updates for content (product launch etc) to complete merge guard/ go live activities
- Knowledge of analytics / visualization via dashboards and reporting tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science, or 3+ years of IT/Programming experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in solutioning for Artificial Intelligence use cases, plus web application development & systems integration experience e.g. REST/SOAP
- Prior solutioning experience with No SQL databases, integrating unstructured data
Hands on experience in one or more of the following AI technologies:
- Language – Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Speech to Text, Text to Speech, Sentiment Analysis, Language Detection, Classification, Telephony channel experience with Genesys cloud.
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, intelligent case processing, Video Analytics, inference engines, stream monitoring, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations, voice technologies (Speech To Text & Text To Speech), Custom Language Model creation.
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platforms, e.g., IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services, Google Dialogflow, Facebook Wit.ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot Framework or IBM Watson Assistant
- Web UI and dashboard design experience
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry standard tools (GIT, JIRA)
- Able to explain technical concepts in a non-technical language
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly unites caring with discovery to create medicines that make life better for people around the world.