(Senior) Scrum Master for MBUX Voice Assistant (all genders)
You will contribute to the development of our first-in-class in-vehicle infotainment system MBUX - more precise, your new team is building the latest #HeyMercedes Voice Assistant across global Mercedes-Benz entities. Your mission is to identify and aggregate impediments from teams, train and coach them accordingly to our in-house way-of-working and ensure smooth communication between domain relevant contributors.
- Master’s degree or comparable in computer science, information technology, communication technology, automotive engineering, psychology, or a comparable qualification.
- 5+ years of relevant job experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Knowledge in agile (scaling) frameworks (S@S, Nexus, SaFE, LeSS, Scrum, Kanban) and agile tools
- Experience with scaling agile development into larger organizations
- Experiences in organizational change management
Nice to have
- Affinity with the automotive industry and experience with embedded SW-development environments, preferable also with automotive product development processes.
- Working in the area of embedded development is a plus
- Know-how or passion for Voice Assistant development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Agile mindset with persistence and passion
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in English, German is a plus!
What we offer
- A chance to work on a new generation of Infotainment Systems, which will power millions of cars
- An international, interdisciplinary innovation lab, which is part of the Mercedes-Benz AG
- Great company values that we are passionate about and live by every day at work. Have a look for yourself at mbition.io and scroll down to "The MBition Experience"
- Agile working methods and open feedback culture
- A brand new modern and fully accessible office facing the Spree
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation and health benefits, discounts on cars, free coffee, fruits and more
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including CV (in English or German) and relevant references with the following information:
- Job title and reference number
- Salary expectations
- Earliest start date
We would like to encourage people with health impairments to apply to our jobs! Our building and work places offer the possibilities to adjust to different employee requirements.
At MBition, we are bringing digital luxury to mobility users around the world. To accomplish this, we are redefining how software is developed within the automotive field as part of an international Mercedes-Benz software development network. As a 100% subsidiary of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, we develop and integrate the next generation of Mercedes-Benz in-car infotainment systems that are based on the Mercedes-Benz Operating System (MBOS). In addition, we are responsible for the Mercedes me companion app, we provide seamless & connected mobility experiences and we contribute to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) platform development. With offices in Berlin and Sofia, we are aiming to bring new generation of innovative infotainment systems across the globe.
Pioneering Automotive Software Luxury – Join MBition today to shape the automotive world of tomorrow.