Requisition ID: 1414523
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
Chatbot Developer works within a technologically versatile team located in Poland, providing consulting services to biggest market players in EMEIA region and around the globe.
With a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We can offer you a senior developer role with opportunity to support your further professional growth. You will work as part of a team that designs, develops, tests, deploys and supports different types of solutions using RPA and Power Platform. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the financial markets within the challenging projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Design conversational solutions using a landscape of available technologies and resources
- Collaborate with business teams and other developers to invent, design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain chatbot (virtual assistant)
- Act as an expert on the various AI capabilities and actively participate in service offering process
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other developers and juniors
- Manage projects including a variety of tools and components for Conversational AI, Intelligent Document Processing, Process Mining and other
Skills and attributes for success
We are looking for experienced individuals with Intelligent Automation solution architecture skills and experience, ready to further develop their technical and consulting skills across a variety of business processes, who can work independently but also as a part of a team.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in building AI-powered chatbots from scratch using AI, ML, and NLP technologies
- Experience in using at least three of the following: MS Bot Framework, Google DialogFlow cognitive service, Cognigy, Amazon Lex, Kore.ai, Druid AI or other
- Experience in implementing voice bots
- Knowledge of conversational designs, flows, and automated speech recognition
- Knowledge of AI/chatbot development landscape, lifecycle, tools, and other frameworks
- Experience in algorithms, computer visions, knowledge management
- Familliar with software development lifecycle and different approaches
- Understanding of end-to-end software development processes and business requirements
- Clean coding skills and best practices
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in technologies ASP.Net, .NET Core, C#, MVC Framework, Web API, Java Script, jQuery, Angular/React, python.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, Optimization, Stored procedures. Good understanding of object-oriented programming
What we look for
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have great interpersonal skills, who are ready to face new professional challenges. Are you a person with a good sense of humor and open to significantly extend your skillset? If yes, it’s a role for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.