Digital Product Specialist - Chatbot/Inapp Chat
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statistica, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Digital Product Specialist, you will oversee product development and create new products and ensure that those products match the target audience and are aligned with the overall bank’s strategy.
How you'll contribute
- Gather insight by monitoring the data collected during the digital activities of users; and identify applicable enhancements, including improvements on UI/UX, develop contents – generic and personalized to attract and engage users
- Develop and drive engagement activities with cross-functional collaboration, including project implementation and finding the best partners to collaborate with, coordinate cross-functions to execute, and track progress
- Develop a strong understanding and comprehension of trends, preferences, and pain points of current and potential users
- Coordinate with Business Units to implement initiatives to increase engagement and business impact
- Work closely with Product Owners to provide support to deepen and broaden user-engagement
What we’re looking for
- At least 3-7 years of relevant work experience involving projects related to the chatbot and in-app chat
- Must have a Bachelor's or College degree
- Must be knowledgeable in Product Management and PM tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in data analytics (Google Analytics, AWS quick sight, Excel skills, etc.)
- Experience in the following is an advantage:
- Product Design and its tools (e.g., Miro, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Conversational UX
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate writing skills - able to write content/spiels, product requirements documents, etc.)
- Good problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality. work and projecting a positive attitude
Security Bank Corporation
You Deserve Better 💚💙