Aisera is happy to consider remote candidates for this role within the USA
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, California and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
As a Conversation Designer at Aisera, you will be responsible for designing and developing engaging and intuitive conversational experiences for platforms such as Digital Channels, voice assistants, and more. Your primary focus will be to create natural, human-like conversations that enhance the user experience for Employees and Customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and UX designers, to create compelling conversational designs.
If you are a creative and innovative thinker who enjoys designing intuitive conversational experiences that solve real-world problems, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Conversation Designer.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
- Design, develop and implement conversational flows and interactions for chatbots, voice assistants, and messaging apps.
- Create user personas, scenarios, and user journeys to inform conversation design.
- Write natural language responses and prompts that convey information and elicit specific user actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the conversational design aligns with product vision, user needs, and business objectives.
- Conduct user testing and iterate on conversation design based on user feedback.
- Analyze user data to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging conversational design trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (such as Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Linguistics, or Psychology).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in conversation design, chatbot development, voice user interface design, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of natural language processing (NLP) and LLMs principles. Experience with conversational design tools like Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or IBM Watson is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a deep understanding of language, grammar, and syntax.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Passion for emerging technologies and eagerness to learn new skills.
Benefits of Aisera
- Fun place to work
- Demanding job
- Great team
- Great opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program
Delivering Exceptional AI Service Experience for IT, Customer Service, HR, Facilities, Sales, and Operations.