CONVERSATION DESIGN MANAGER GSC’s
Business: Conversational Studio
Role Title: CONVERSATION DESIGN MANAGER GSC’s
Global Career Band:6
Location (Country / City ): Bangalore
Recruiter Name : Saloni Bajaj
Why join us?
The ways customers want to interact with us continues to evolve. Branches provide the opportunity for our customers to speak to us face-to-face. For our customers who choose the convenience of calling us at a time and from a location which suits them best, our voice agents in Contact Centers are well established to provide this valued service. As customer preferences and technologies evolve, we have a rapidly growing opportunity to support customers in new ways such as through Chat and social media. In order to succeed in this new and evolving landscape we need to design new roles, recruit people with the right skills and continually grow our people to be able to deliver exceptional customer services in this new environment.
The Conversation Design Manager is a critical role to support the growth of Conversational Banking through a customer and people focused approach, working across CC onshore and GCCB Shared Operations sites, monitoring and optimizing the Chatbot performance.
Responsible for managing the monthly delivery of journeys successfully in a seamless customer journey ideally to be retained within the Bot. Manages the content delivered by Conversation designers and responsible for the audit management. Manages and supports the Conversation designers’ performance and escalations.
What you’ll do:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to projects, change initiatives or programmes.
- Refine and update Chatbot content to supporting delivery against targets or service level agreements for Conversational Banking
- Provide advice and guidance to Conversation Designers on Chatbot content
- Identify and escalate matters of concern
- Co-ordinate and oversee work to meet objectives and deadlines
- Responsibility for performance, optimisation and planning decisions of the Chatbot
- Update IT systems/consoles to ensure the Chatbot is functioning as intended
- Ensure both internal rules and external regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Accountable for process review and sign off prior to new Bot releases to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and ensure these are implemented in future releases.
- Ensure a monthly performance review takes place, with collaboration with the CB team and Contact Centre team to agree steps to improve performance.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to our people and customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in JAVA Programming language and in building Conversational AI Bots and Dialogue flows (Desirable)
- Proficiency in Natural Language processing packages and APIs (Desirable)
- Any role relevant qualifications, i.e. Graduate or minimum 4 yrs. business experience is desirable but not essential
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Dealt effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic business plans which effectively deliver results
- A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet, exceed objectives
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems desirable but not essential
- In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will have the availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. National travel may be required
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Engaging with Customers, Stakeholders and Colleagues
- Working in a Dynamic Environment
- Working Responsibly
- Customer Centricity
- Delivering Change Through People
- Influencing and Challenging Stakeholders
- Maximising Business Performance
- Understanding Product, Channels and Propositions
- Understanding Business Systems and Processes
- Understanding the External Marketplace
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
What additional skills will be good to have?
- All applicants must have successfully completed their probation period.
- Employees must meet performance and behavioral standards as defined in the policy.
- All L7 & L6 applicants should have served at least 18 months in their current role as on closing date.
- Applicant should not be on a corrective action plan/ disciplinary action in the last 6 months or any other performance action as on the date of application.
- A bachelor’s degree in English or linguistics or equivalent university-level language credentialing. Experience or degree in Computer Science or MBA with Bachelor in technical. Experience in ChatBot implementation development (desirable but not essential)
- Application form should be submitted along with the current CV.
- All applicants should inform their respective Line Managers of their application.
- All the completed applications should be submitted on or before the closing date.
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to employment, mentioned in the Offer Letter and the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the employee in the Company. Such change would be intimated by the Company through an internal communication to the employees at large.
- Right to work is required. Local employment rulings and restrictions will apply.
Link to Candidate User Guide:
Go to the below link and type “IND GSC : IJP Applicant User Guide” in search bar.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***