CONVERSATION DESIGNER GSC's
Business: Conversational Studio
Open positions: 1
Role Title: CONVERSATION DESIGNER
Global Career Band: 7
Location (Country / City): Bangalore
Recruiter Name: Saloni Bajaj
Why Join Us:
As a consumer, do you get frustrated when a company provides a poor customer journey? Do you sit and think “I could have designed this better myself”? Take this opportunity to become a Conversation Designer, creating customer focused Chat Bot conversations, that as a customer you would promote…
If you’re looking for a career which will give you opportunity to develop in a fast paced, exciting environment, working within a team which is at the forefront of aligning the latest technology with change in customer behaviour, HSBC is on a journey to achieve just this.
What we will offer you:
- Various HSBC leave policies that allow you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments
- Market-leading training and development program leading to excellent Career Progression opportunities
- Preferential staff banking offers for all Permanent and Contract Employees
- Attractive benefit package such as medical insurance, housing loan and share options
- 5-day working shift pattern - 8 hour shift with an hour break time
- Transportation allowance as per shift eligibility
- An onsite Cafeteria catering to multiple cuisines, confectionery store, fruit juice counter
- Opportunity to get involved in social and sports activities
- Rewards and Recognition for your success and contribution to the team
- Great team environment
HSBC's strategy is to blend the best of technology with the power of people. This along with the rapidly changing ways customers are contacting us, provides us with an exciting opportunity to grow our Conversational Banking proposition, enabling customers to contact us through chat, messaging and social media based platforms.
This role will focus on creating future customer journeys to deliver an exceptional level of customer experience through chat bots. Your designs will be so effective and efficient that our customer’s needs will be addressed within the channel of their choice.
This a key specialist role within the Conversational Banking strategy. As part of your responsibility to design new Chatbot journeys you will source and review information and interact with a number of stakeholders to deliver optimised results. This will include interaction with SME's both within the Operational Team and also specialist areas such as reporting and analytics. You will use this information to develop journeys which can be evolved with input from stakeholders throughout the design process and continuously once live.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying and Understanding Customer Journey for Chatbot implementation
- Creating scripts by analysing Chat responses from customer/bot conversations
- Providing an efficient and effective service to customers through creation of suitable process flows, using a system such as Visio
- Helping to shape effective customer communication within Conversational Channels, ensuring Global and Local compliance requirements are met
- Developing ideas for content aligned to our priorities and values and improving the way we communicate
- Maintaining and creating clear high quality writing for internal and external customer communications
- Proof reading copy to check spelling and grammar, tone and empathy
- Challenging and negotiating with stakeholders where necessary, to ensure the highest possible standards
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to our people and customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in JAVA Programming language and in building Conversational AI Bots and Dialogue flows (Desirable)
- Proficiency in Natural Language processing packages and APIs (Desirable)
- The role holder will need to be comfortable working to tight deadlines
- An understanding of existing banking tools, procedures and processes is desirable
- Exposure to conversation banking
- The base location for this role is Bangalore
- As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
- We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
What additional skills will be good to have:
- All applicants must have successfully completed their probation period.
- Employees must meet performance and behavioral standards as defined in the policy.
- All L7 & L8 applicants should have served at least 18 months in their current role as on closing date.
- Applicant should not be on a corrective action plan/ disciplinary action in the last 6 months or any other performance action as on the date of application.
- Application form should be submitted along with the current CV.
- All applicants should inform their respective Line Managers of their application.
- All the completed applications should be submitted on or before the closing date.
- The Company reserves the right to change any terms and conditions related to employment, mentioned in the Offer Letter and the Rules and Regulations governing the conduct of the employee in the Company. Such change would be intimated by the Company through an internal communication to the employees at large.
- Right to work is required. Local employment rulings and restrictions will apply.
Link to Candidate User Guide:
Go to the below link and type “IND GSC : IJP Applicant User Guide” in search bar.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
***Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing (India) Private LTD***