AI Scientist - Conversational AI (Remote)
Are you ready to shape the future of conversational AI and make a lasting impact on businesses worldwide?
Elloe AI is a cutting-edge conversational AI platform focused on empowering businesses of all sizes to revolutionize their customer interactions and streamline internal communication processes. Our mission is to help organizations deliver exceptional customer experiences, automate routine tasks, and foster efficient communication channels. As interest in AI continues to grow, we are at the forefront of teaching the world how to leverage artificial intelligence as a strategic partner. By joining our team, you will be part of shaping the conversational AI landscape for years to come.
About the Role:
As a remote AI Scientist at Elloe AI, you will join a dedicated product team (a "pod") and use your Large Language Model (LLM) modeling and experimentation skills to integrate the latest global AI breakthroughs into our conversational AI solutions. Your insights and expertise will play a critical role in addressing customer needs and aspirations.
Our target market consists of businesses eager to enhance their communication strategies and improve customer experiences. We help organizations leverage artificial intelligence to facilitate seamless interactions, automate tasks, and deliver personalized responses. We see AI as a strategic partner to businesses, assisting them in creating intelligent conversational agents that drive customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
Our remote work culture prioritizes collaboration, flexibility, and innovation. Our team comprises diverse experience levels and backgrounds, and we foster an environment that encourages knowledge sharing, mentoring, and career growth.
What you will do at Elloe AI:
- Utilize your modeling skills to train, fine-tune, retrieve, adapt, and feature engineer the best of NLG AI for our conversational AI platform and business customers.
- Seamlessly integrate new R&D into our production AI engine in scalable, interoperable components.
- Act as a player-coach, building, coding, testing, and coaching junior data scientists, research partners, and product managers. You can engage with highly skilled researchers and discuss design feedback with product managers or customers.
- Test hypotheses to enhance user experience with the models powering our product. Your findings may guide our research partners or product managers towards new directions.
- Innovate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop ground-breaking AI solutions that address real-world business challenges.
What you will bring to Elloe AI:
- Proven experience in delivering AI/ML value, including NLG and feature engineering. Familiarity with text, image, and other R&D communities is a plus (2 years per level).
- A willingness to be technique, method, and tool agnostic, and systematically explore any avenue that may improve customer outcomes.
- A commitment to rigorous A/B testing and causal inference, as well as an interest in user experience and behavior, trust, and safety.
- Strong knowledge of frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members while working remotely.
At Elloe, we believe in pay transparency and are committed to providing our employees and candidates with access to information about our compensation practices. Compensation may vary based on relevant experience, skills, competencies and certifications.
Benefits and Perks
- Continuous learning & development opportunities.
- You will get positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues.
- Be part of an organization with great opportunities for professional growth!
- Great autonomy, strong responsibilities, and a career boost for any entrepreneur.
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of many different nationalities.
- Lots of challenges and opportunities in combination with respect and flexibility for your educational purpose.
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels as we know the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. We are committed to celebrating and supporting our differences and that diversity is essential to innovation and makes us better able to serve our customers. We hire people of all levels and backgrounds who are excited to learn and develop their skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
We help small businesses build strong customer relationships through the world's most popular messaging apps.