Lead Software Engineer (ChatBot, Amazon Lex) (7-10 Years)_Bharti_RF
Greetings from Coders Brain Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Coders Brain is a global leader in its services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Desired Skills: ChatBot, Amazon Lex
Experience: 7 to 10 years
Work location: Remote
Notice Period: Immediate
Skills Required:- ChatBot Designer & Developer (Amazon Lex)
Amazon Lex is mandatory
- We are seeking a ChatBot Designer & Developer to work on a project with a prominent agriculture business in creating, launching, and refining a Procurement ChatBot.
- The ChatBot will be implemented using Amazon Lex, with plans to publish it through Teams.
- As the ChatBot Designer & Developer, you will be responsible for crafting a user- friendly ChatBot that automates engagement and answers to FAQ, providing thought leadership, and advice on best practice for building a ChatBot.
• Collaborate with the team on the project plan to ensure all activities are captured and
we have a clear path to deployment.
• Prepare a list of questions that we need answering from the IT/Technical team to start
• Guide the team on ChatBot development playbook and best practice.
• Develop a Proof of Concept for 2-3 intents to demonstrate conversational flow,
responses from an embedded document, and generative AI (Chat GPT).
• Provide slides for bite-sized learning sessions and a GIF showing a simple demo.
• Support sessions with the client business team and team to create the intent
• Develop conversational flows and support the gathering of content to satisfy user
• Support the development of a Solution Design document outlining the ChatBot
architectural design and integration points.
• Develop the environment in Amazon Lex and other supporting services.
• Develop a checklist/process for how to deploy the ChatBot into production.
• Work hand in hand with the team on the delivery of the project.
• Iterate development and testing and re-training from May to August (dates TBC).
• Extensive experience in crafting ChatBots for large enterprises.
• Thorough understanding and experience with Amazon Lex, environment setup, production deployment, Teams integration, and backend development and integration when needed.
• Knowledgeable about generating generative responses using LLMs.
• Strong communication skills, as the role involves frequent client interaction during the design and construction of conversational flows.
If you are interested then click on apply button else send your resume on email@example.com or connect with me on
Thanks and regards
Hire on-demand developers and build your tech product in a cost-effective way