- Job no: B89BGCategory: Customer Operations & Shared Services
- Open to any location
- Hybrid working arrangement, mix of working from home and the office
- Awesome company culture and benefits
We’ve only just begun, but what a beginning. In a once in a generation moment, we’ve brought together powerful brands to create one united force. TPG Telecom has a powerhouse of brands which include Vodafone, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Lebara, AAPT and felix. The latest technology and brave thinking let us connect our people and communities. You could play a role in that. A big one. We invite you to bring your boldness and stand out. You are empowered. Opportunities are plenty for those ready to accept the challenge.
The Conversation Designer is responsible for supporting Customer Care in developing and implementing digital activities to optimise and guide customers toward digitally assisted channels. This will be done through data driven decisions to create beautiful customer centric self-service journeys on digital, channelling contacts through our virtual agent (IVR and chat) for quicker and easier self-service.
You will be key to operationally driving an increased digital adoption and self-service while maximising the customer experience.
- Design, build and test elegant, intuitive, and consistent customer conversation journeys led by an understanding of both business requirements and customer needs to offer exceptional user experiences
- Implement conversational flows, dialog management and natural language understanding (NLU) to improve user interactions
- Work on finetuning our NLU model through regular phrase tuning to help improve intent recognition
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure conversational AI models are performing optimall
- Use analytical skills to identify improvement opportunities from datasets i.e., chat logs, transcripts etc and apply creative problem solving to develop solutions to problems
- Support and lead the creation, prioritisation, and implementation of a backlog of improvements to customer journeys
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the conversational AI space and implement them where applicable
Knowledge and experience
- Three years plus experience working in a digital assisted customer service delivery environment, ideally within a high-volume consumer environment
- Experience in Conversational AI development – chatbot, voice recognition, speech solutions etc
- Knowledge of linguistic and natural language processing (NLP)
- Strong user experience designer and copy writing skills
- Customer centric approach: Listens to and hears customer’s needs
- Minimum one year plus experience in DialogFlow, Amazon Lex or equivalent NLU bot framework
- Minimum one year plus of Genesys development experience, or equivalent industry experience
Benefits and perks
- This position is open to any location
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? We're ok with that. Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Published on 20 Apr 2023, 11:52 AM