TikTok Commerce Senior Product Manager, Chatbot
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
We are looking for energetic product managers to join our TikTok Seller Commerce team. This team is focused on creating the end to end experience for Merchants who wish to join the platform, including Seller Onboarding, Catalog Management, Logistics, etc. The Seller Commerce team is also working on providing efficient solutions to improve the overall quality of life for Merchants on the platform
As a product manager, you will be responsible for roadmapping and creating a chatbot feature to best serve both our sellers as well as our users.
- Develop innovative product features for chatbots by actively engaging with sellers/users/creators to get feedback that can map into requirements on our product roadmap.
- Communicate product vision, execution plan, and development status with key collaborators and senior management.
- Work seamlessly with our experienced engineers to ensure timely product achievements.
- Prioritize development initiatives and manage the flow of in-bound product development requests.
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure that development and strategy initiatives align.
- Meet regularly with ops/end users to obtain feedback and help drive sales/product adoption as the product owner and subject matter expert.
- Keep close eyes on market trends to potentially explore new core chatbot features that can enhance our end user/seller experience to the most.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- A deep understanding of buyer-seller communication tools on commerce platform or ERP/ISV system, and how buyers and sellers are communicating through the chat channel
- Strong knowledge of US commerce markets
- Prior experience in project management
- High level of passion in the communication tool space
- Good judgment, prioritization skills, and competitor analysis skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $144000 - $355200 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.
Inspire creativity, bring joy.