Digital Product Manager - Conversational AI
Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for creating an engine of insight & optimization that results in a roadmap of features that improve our customer experience. They lead a cross functional team of experts to design, build and measure features to our sites.
This product manager will be responsible for optimization and operation of Safelite.com and conversational AI products as they emerge, starting with our Interactive AI help center.
What You'll Do
- Utilize AB testing framework to improve the customer experience on Safelite.com
- Maintain and report on the day to day health of Safelite.com through monitoring, reporting and alerting
- Discover and test new ways to leverage AI to support our digital customer experience
- Work with internal and external partners on SEO and manage content for Safelite.com
- Define product strategy and roadmap through interaction with cross-functional teams and a thorough understanding of customer needs by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams to test new features on the site.
- Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
- Take responsibility and accountability for the product from conception to execution to delivery and maintenance
- Guide the team to self-organize and empower them to voice opinions and make decisions
- Enable constant feedback loop to maximize the benefit of the customer and stakeholder feedback by synthesizing it and integrating it in the product roadmap
- Identify and solve the top problems and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
- Build relationships with different people across all business organizations while exploring different functional areas of Safelite and own the intake process for work entering the digital space.
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data, our customers, and our business
What You'll Bring
- You don't have all the answers but you know how to facilitate a discussion with the right people to get the best answer
- You’re extremely curious about Artificial Intelligence and excited about applying it to solve problems
- You are smart, creative and persistent
- You're not above writing a user story, working through acceptance criteria or helping with testing
- 5+ years product management experience
- Comfortable in Google Analytics
- Experience with Quantum Metric is a plus
- Experience in voice is a plus
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
This position description is not all inclusive for every aspect of this role. Reasonable accommodation will be made for individuals covered by ADA, ADEA, FMLA and other laws and regulations in accordance with their requirements. Physical and mental demands are not and should not be construed to be job qualification standards, but are illustrated to help the employer, employee and/or applicant identify tasks where reasonable accommodations may need to be made when an otherwise qualified person is unable to perform the job's essential duties because of an ADA disability. Other qualifications may be required to ensure employment eligibility in accordance with local laws and regulations and with Safelite Group, Inc. policies and practices.