Senior Solution Architect, Financial Services Industry
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the market-leading Digital Employee and Conversational AI solution, Amelia delivers the best elements of human interaction – conversation, expression, emotion and understanding – to user experiences every day, driving deeper connections and greater business value.
As a Conversational Experience Designer at Amelia, you will:
- Mine insights and opportunities through workshops, research, and interviews
- Partner with stakeholders to curate conversation flows, UI choices, and underlying logic
- Design conversational experiences that address the business & user needs
- Work with engineers to train Amelia’s natural language recognition models
- Review chat logs, transcripts, recordings, and research to improve performance
- Contribute to internal knowledge creation, content standards, and best practices
- Expand Amelia’s value to clients in various industries around the world
- Foster user-centered culture, values, and methodologies
- Support multiple concurrent client projects and support cognitive product initiatives
Experience that will make you success:
- 2+ years working in user experience design
- 2+ years experience in client management
- Experience with user research, prototyping, and storyboards or content strategy
- Interest in new and emerging technologies like machine learning, AI, IoT, and VR
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Optional: Some coding knowledge (e.g., html, CSS, java, python, SQL) can be practically and conceptually helpful
Your application has been successfully submitted.