LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Chatbot Manager:
The Chatbot Manager/Conversational Designer to own the strategy and optimize conversation design for our lastpass.com Chatbot. You will be the owner of the Chatbot experience, the mastermind behind conversation design and optimization, and the power user of the chatbot platform & analytics tools to support end users on a global scale, drive sales, and enhance the success of user support. If you have passion for the web, experience in developing interaction solutions for conversational AI platforms, an entrepreneurial spirit, and excitement about solving complex user problems for customer and internal stakeholders - this position is a perfect fit for you.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
Reporting to the Manager of Web Marketing Strategy and UX, this role is innovative, constantly pushing boundaries and “upping the game” to drive significant growth and incremental revenue. You will reimagine how to scale and optimize customer experience in our Chat channel. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure everything from the design, brand, tone, content, support and sales enablement flows and interactions all produce a fantastic experience for our customers.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Utilize knowledge of web marketing, customer support, demand gen, eCommerce and sales enablement flows to guide the strategy of chatbot and live chat expansion globally
- Develop a roadmap of initiatives for the chat that is aligned with global marketing priorities, collaborate on solutions, and lead the execution for these initiatives.
- Lead the charge on Chatbot integration into LastPass marketing tech and analytics stack to ensure conversation flows and conversations outcomes are captured accurately and passed to other data platforms.
- Identify KPIs and work with analytics team and customer success team to drive analysis of chat channel performance throughout the entire conversion funnel
- Improve automation of chatbot into live chat and develop implementation plans for global scaling and extending coverage
- Write dialog and other related copy for conversational experiences that aligns with best practices for customer service, LastPass messaging framework and brand guidelines
- Contribute to requirements gathering, user story definition, estimates, and backlog planning and lead the execution of projects tied to chatbot functionality
- Serve as an industry expert and maintain deep knowledge of the evolving technology landscape and our competition
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Experience working in B2C and B2B web marketing and SaaS environments
- Experience in conversation design using leading AI technologies
- Deep understanding of chat functionalities/capabilities, conversation design and their impact on lead generation and sales enablement
- Proven ability to navigate complex matrixed organizations with ease with a strong a bias for action
- A team player with energy and enthusiasm and a high tolerance for change
- Desire to manage multiple, varied priorities with a proactive lens and operating with a sense of urgency
- Experience working in an Agile, specifically Scrum, environment
- Proven track-record of accountability, both within your responsibilities and the broader company
- Solution oriented, creative problem solver with a positive, data-driven “can-do” attitude
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $78,500 in the lowest geographic market and up to $92,650 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-Leading Password Manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice
LastPass manages your passwords and online life, so you don’t have to.