Volunteer: Lead Developer - AI & Chatbot
Qualification - Software Engineer, 3 - 6 years of experience in the related field
- Since the role of the AI expert is to create software that mimics human reasoning, the expert must be able to analyze the human brain in relation to a problem and thus develop in-built human-machine interfaces.
- Experience with AI-enabled chatbots, specifically LLMs (large language models) such as chatGPT and others. Interest and/or experience in its use for social benefit and public health purposes
- Requires advanced AI-based applications technical skills (data science, machine learning, etc.).
- Developing critical thinking skills in identifying key features of a chatbot development platform.
- Must possess very advanced computer skills
- Design & develop chatbots from scratch with Language learning chatbot implementations.
- Giving consultations on Chatbot development
- Experience in continuous model training and testing
PO Box 1232, Palo Alto, CA 94302, US
PROMOTING BETTER HEALTH THROUGH TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN EDUCATION IN AREAS WITH POOR ACCESS WORLDWIDE
Nonprofit initiative bringing better health to the remote areas around the world via:
1. Education and training of medical professionals and providers.
2. Education of patients and caregivers.
3. Engaging and empowering mobile health applications and technologies.
Promoting health in resource-poor communities worldwide through education, humanitarian aid and technological innovation