Vice President, Product Owner - RPA and Chatbot
Technology - Agile, Delivery, & ProductThis role is with the CDO RPA and Chatbot team in Prudential. The candidate should be an experienced leader in the space of automation and disruptive technology. The RPA product owner is responsible for maximizing product value and the work of the development and maintenance teams. The RPA Product Owner will manage the work of the enterprise RPA hub, partner with spoke COE's and other groups in Prudential using bots to evangelize RPA solutions and create a community of RPA end-users. CDO RPA team uses agile development methods, primarily based on Scrum and Kanban.
The Product Owner will help continually improve these methods and processes. The Product Owner will work with various groups inside and outside of CDO to drive new features and improve existing applications. The Product Owner will have working knowledge and experience in an agile team environment, will develop stories, and will establish backlog priorities, while introducing new solutions. The Product Owner will work in a hub and spoke environment, focus on automation solution deployment for Prudential processes.
Below are few critical requirements for the job role:
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed.
- Translates high-level, complex business needs into functional and non-functional requirements and manages changes to such requirements.
- Gathers information about the organization’s work processes and information flows.
- Work independently with users to define concepts.
- Utilizes experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Consults with senior IT management on the design of moderately complex systems and projects.
- Possesses an understanding of a wide variety of products and systems capabilities and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business groups to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Work with product managers, customers, & stakeholders to define, develop, and refine requirements of complex software products and transparently manage them in the product Vision, Roadmap, and Backlog
- Define, clarify, and prioritize user stories; work with product manager and development teams to understand use cases, features, business and technical domain rules and product goals.
- Collaborate with scrum masters to run successful Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Release Planning and Reviews
- Guide team to make realistic and achievable delivery commitments.
- Gather customer requirements and advise on product features and strategic direction • Present and demonstrate the solution to external groups and customers as necessary.
- Provide technical input and estimates for RFPs
- Clearly express product backlog items, definitions, grooming, refinement, and prioritization to best achieve business goals and objectives.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with Process automation and Process Reengineering work.
- Knowledge of RPA tools like UiPath, Blueprism.
- Understanding of how Chatbot technology works.
- Knowledge of other automation solutions that can integrate with RPA and Chatbot.
- Experienced in managing the end-to-end lifecycle of automation.
- Skilled in managing delivery and maintenance of automation solution.
- Serves as the liaison between the RPA spoke teams, business units, technology teams and support teams.
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $189,600.00 to $256,400.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email email@example.com to request assistance.