Growth Hacker at Stealth Generative AI Startup
Growth Hacker at Stealth Generative AI Startup
We are an early-stage, deep-tech startup that is revolutionizing the way people write with the help of large language models. We are a team of experienced world-class natural language processing (NLP) researchers, who are at the very forefront of generative models of text, and are passionate about creating innovative solutions to help people communicate more effectively. We believe with the right tools and support, writing does not have to be tedious and time consuming, and that's why we're building writing assistants that leverage the latest advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
If you're passionate about leveraging advances in AI for making users more productive, join our innovative team on our journey!
We have recently spun out of the Incubator at the Allen Institute for AI, a world-class, top-tier research organization in artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
Who you are:
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Growth Hacker to join our startup team. You are passionate about growth hacking and have a deep understanding of the latest marketing techniques and technologies. You have a strong analytical mindset and love to experiment with new ideas to drive user acquisition and retention. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and are excited to work with a team of NLP experts to bring a revolutionary consumer writing assistant to market.
What you’ll do in this role:
As the founding growth hacker for our startup, you will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and content teams to identify and implement growth opportunities. Specifically, you will:
- Develop and execute growth marketing strategies to increase user acquisition, retention, and revenue
- Conduct data analysis and A/B testing to optimize user conversion rates and retention
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners and influencers to drive brand awareness and user acquisition
- Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and growth
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies, and identify new opportunities to drive growth
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to optimize user experience and conversion rates
- Build and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including social media, search engines, and email.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis and A/B testing
- Experience with digital marketing channels such as social media, email marketing, and search engine marketing
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Passion for learning and staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
It will be especially relevant if you have experience in:
- productivity and efficiency products (particularly in writing and/or email)
- everyday consumer software products
- Mobile applications and marketing innovative user experiences
- Subscription-based products (particularly prosumer products)
If you are a creative thinker who loves to experiment and has a track record of driving growth in a startup environment, we want to hear from you! Best candidates do not always match all criteria of the job description; we encourage you to apply if you think you would be a good fit for the role and are inspired by our mission.
Why you will love working with us:
- Impact — You'll have the chance to make a real impact on a large base of users. Our mission is to make people more productive and save them time by improving their writing experience, and you'll be an integral part of that effort. You'll be able to see the direct results of your work and know that you're making a difference in people's lives.
- Unique Learning Opportunities: You'll have the opportunity to work alongside deep technical founders who are experts in generative AI and NLP. You'll have access to an unparalleled level of expertise and knowledge in this exploding landscape of generative AI. Our team also has deep strong connections to the Allen Institute of Artificial Intelligence and many of the top research institutions in AI, along with access to knowledge sharing amongst the community of hundreds of engineers that work for ai2incubator.com companies.
- Early stage equity —We are offering early stage equity as part of our job opportunity, which comes with inherent risk. However, we strongly believe that our company has the potential to create tremendous value over time, and this is a belief shared by both our founders and the Allen Institute for AI. Joining us at this stage means you have the chance to be a part of something groundbreaking and grow with the company.
Flexible location and hours – As a distributed team, we offer the opportunity to work from anywhere (with sufficient overlap with pacific time), with a slight preference for Seattle or Southern California. This means you'll have the freedom to work from a location that suits you best, and have control over your work hours. We understand that everyone has different needs and responsibilities, and we want to support a healthy work-life balance for all team members.
Allen Institute for AI (AI2)
AI for the Common Good.