CX Digital Channels Senior Manager - Chatbot & FAQ
Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a CX Digital Channels Senior Manager to our Customer Experience team in Brazil!
This role is to join the CX Digital Channels, responsible for scaling customer support and focusing on great experience through automated channels, avoiding unnecessary human handoff.
This role suits those who are proactive, have a user-centered mindset and have a strong critical and analytical sense.
As a digital senior manager, you will be expected to focus globally, working on the continuous improvement process, leading the area development based on Gympass priorities, and supporting the team's agile routines to reach the CX goals efficiently on the digital support channels. This position requires a relationship with other areas, especially the Technical team and other relevant global stakeholders.
- Develop and work on a global strategic plan to improve and expand Gympass digital channels, leading global innovative projects with other areas and vendors.
- Drive metrics deep discovery to ensure the success of the team’s OKRs with high accountability, identifying opportunities to act quickly and ensure user satisfaction and higher resolution rates.
- Engage the team to think critically and analytically to base hypotheses and work on the proper initiatives, ensuring that the agile rituals are running and the team is working on the right priorities.
- Partner with vendors and other stakeholders at Gympass to boost the impact of our channels, such as Chatbots and FAQs tools.
- Drive executive presentations and relationships with other areas within Gympass, especially with other relevant global stakeholders.
- Establish market best practices, strategy, and innovation for digital channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- Deep understanding on Chatbot and automated support channels tools.
- A professional with a strong analytical, organizational and critical mindset, that has the ability to think strategically, execute, problem-solve, and utilize resources smartly.
- A professional with experience in Agile methodologies and continuous improvement processes, highly skilled at organizing, planning & communicating effectively.
- A team leader who can manage people on soft and hard skills, engaging and encouraging the team, with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- High attention to details and proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment, who enjoys solving hard problems / obstacles and can turn incomplete or ambiguous inputs into action plans / solutions.
- A strong communicator, comfortable in a multicultural environment, able to prioritize and negotiate priorities with stakeholders.
- Passion to continually learn and expand skill set and very curious about CX support technology and innovations.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year + 1 day off for each year of tenure (up to 5 additional days) + extra day off for your birthday.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.