Conversational AI Tech Lead - Remote Argentina
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
Avaya is a global leader in digital communications products, solutions, and services for businesses of all sizes delivering most of its technology through software and services. We enable organizations around the globe to succeed by creating intelligent communications experiences for our clients, their employees, and their customers. Every minute of every day, we power positive and productive interactions that drive customer loyalty, team collaboration and business success.
We’re focused on Innovation without Disruption, removing barriers, and placing our customers best interests at the forefront of everything we do. The world is evolving in technologically exciting ways, and we strive to lead revolutions in how businesses leverage the cloud, artificial intelligence, automation, and mobility.
We aren’t just focused on customer experience, we also prioritize the employee experience, and we work hard to engage and empower our people throughout their career with us. We’re seeking the
best diverse talent to shape and transform how the world connects. Find out more at Careers at Avaya
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Role is fully remote - Applicants must already be located in Argentina
Are you passionate about using technology to modernize and monitor business processes? Do you like to see the results of integrating disparate systems, orchestrating the business functions and how this creates better customer experience for enterprises? Do you have programing and integration skills and would like to quickly add value to customers by using best in class Conversational AI tools?
If so, check the details below for our Conversational AI Developer position, where you will have the opportunity to work on the future of customer experience shaped by Conversational AI and other cutting-edge technologies.
Seeking an applicant with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience that has Technical Leadership skills.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the requirements from the design team and implement chat bots and automated workflows for cloud-based contact center platform
- Create and automate integration tests for AI flows and bots to make sure they work properly in various scenarios
- Training the bots to achieve better results
- Estimate the development of the required conversations and execute, within planned sprints, the development
- Propose enhancements to the various processes involved in your work, including development, the automated conversation itself and testing methodology
- Execute and troubleshoot the integration with external systems through Webservices interfaces (SOAP, REST), including when authentication and authorization are required to access such services
- Discuss with services teams the details about web service interfaces to both enable and optimize business process execution
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have Cloud experience
- Technical Leadership skills required
- Must have previous experience with Conversation AI platforms (Preferably Dialog Flow)
- Must have experience integrating/using Web Services, both SOAP and REST Based
- Must have familiarity with authentication and authorization standards for integration
- Must have familiarity with Typescript
- Should have experience understanding, evaluating, and implementing business processes in any BPM like tools
- Should understand conversational AI terms such as intents and entities
- Should be familiar with web development, RESTful interfaces, messaging systems and relational database modeling
- Nice to have knowledge on modern microservices platforms and frameworks such as Spring Boot, Kafka, Containers and familiarity with other related concepts, like distributed tracing and security
- Nice to understand functional testing/evaluation of automation flows
- Nice to have understanding of NLU technologies
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must understand application Integration patterns and technologies
- Must have interest in learning new technologies in the communications field
- Must be a good team player that enjoys working in a multicultural environment
- Must be fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Nice to have prior Contact Center Domain knowledge
- Development environment is composed of Conversational AI platforms, so mostly a low code environment
- Understanding of technology and previous experience with development key to troubleshoot and be part of integration discussions
- Work is performed almost 100% remotely, with occasional (usually minimal) travel required.
- Must be graduated in Software Engineering, computer Science or similar
- Cloud experience (Google GCP, AWS or MS Azure) is a plus.
Our Benefits include:
- Well-Being We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
- Recharge & Refuel We work in a dynamic environment, and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
- Continuous Learning Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
- Growth & Development A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
- Giving Back We recognize Avayans for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
5 - 10 Years of Experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master degree or equivalent experience
We are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter.