What We'll Bring:
We Are TransUnion:
TransUnion is a major credit reference agency, and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.What You'll Bring:
We’re looking for a Chatbot Developer to join our growing OMNI Channel Enablement team where you’ll learn and help to build, test and scale chatbots on various digital locations using a well-established chatbot platform. As a chatbot developer your will optimize and build conversation flows with the goal of converting and supporting customers and consumers while delivering an effective and pleasant conversational experience.
Day to Day You’ll Be:
- Developing and implementing customer/consumer service focused chatbots in multiple languages and optimizing conversation flows that engage and support consumer needs.
- Training new and existing chatbots/ artificial intelligence by reviewing responses and correcting inaccuracies.
- Create new dialogs by identifying follow-up questions based on keywords.
- Utilizing data-mining methods to identify opportunities for improvement in our chatbot knowledge base.
- Working closely with business operations and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge in developing chatbots in multiple languages and working on AI projects.
- Proven previous experience of Chatbot/VoiceBot conversational designing, Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience.
- Basic understanding of Regular Expression, SQL, HTML, Power BI and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience working in Agile.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand the root cause of a challenge/problem/opportunity.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Previous call centre/customer service experience
- Spanish or French proficiency
Impact You'll Make:
What’s In It For you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. We operate a hybrid model allowing you to explore the balance of work and hours from home and/or from our offices in Leeds or London.
As well as an excellent salary and bonus scheme or commission scheme (if joining our sales teams) our benefits package comes with:
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Global paid wellness days off + a bonus day off to celebrate your birthday
- A generous contributory pension scheme + access to the TransUnion Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Private health care + a variety of physical, mental and financial fitness wellbeing programmes such as access to mindfulness tools
- Access to our diversity forums and communities so you can get involved in causes close to your heart
TransUnion – a place to grow:
We know that you may not possess every aspect of the essential and/or desirable skills listed above but if there’s something you can’t tick off, don’t let that put you off applying as we could explore training for you.
Interview & Hiring Process
Most of our recruitment processes are virtual, so you’ll get to know our hiring managers and teams over the phone and through video. If we need you to attend a physical in person interview your recruiter will inform you of this.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview with us please make us aware of this on your application.
TransUnion Job Title
Analyst, Consumer Capability