AI/ML Prompt Engineer Trainee, Bari
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world? Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- If you are passionate about being part of an exciting transformation journey working with a global, multi-cultural and highly motivated organisation this is the opportunity for you. Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals.
- Be part of our Skill Up, Trainee Program
- The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible and provide insight into our operations and business Units. It is a one-year program with a work assignment, and you will work on a project during the all journey. The programme is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular training from a prestigious Business School (ESCP) and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to acquire new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the programme you will have the option to be offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
- For more information, please access our web site:
What will you do
As an AI/ML Prompt Engineering Trainee, you will be an essential part of our DevSecOps Innovation team, working to develop and optimize AI/ML algorithms that automate processes, analyze log files, and provide critical feedback to our service engineers, developers, operations, and other stakeholders. You will be responsible for creating prompts for OpenAI and similar AI/ML models and integrating them with our IoT platform to enhance the capabilities and efficiency of our SafeControl Web Portal, Gunnebo Mobile Application, and connected IoT Devices.
- Create and maintain AI/ML prompts that interact with OpenAI and other platforms, automating processes and enhancing our IoT solutions.
- Collaborate with our service engineers, developers, operations, and other stakeholders to ensure AI/ML models meet business requirements and are integrated seamlessly.
- Work closely with the IoT Hub to ensure secure, reliable, and efficient communication between IoT Devices, the SafeControl Web Portal, and Gunnebo Mobile Application.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI/ML technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Participate in Gunnebo's Upskill Program to further develop your skills and expertise.
Education Required: Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science), MBA
Language: English, Italian and German (is a must)
Specific or Technical knowledge: IT & System orientated Skills - MS Power Apps, ERP Exposure, or any systems/tools experience.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is a must.
- We have global teams and we are present in 25+ countries. Having excellent communication and presentation skills is key.
- You’d love learning and working with other colleagues.
- You have digital background and looking forward to face change.
- Do you fit the profile?
- You are looking forward to applying your theoretical knowledge from university and make a real difference in a global company, you want to learn about a profession and, at the same time get a picture of what the future looks like, You are fluent in English and in your local language. You should be independent but collaborative with a strong team-spirit, be ready for innovation and digitalization.
- Ready to apply?
Is this you?
Do not wait with your application! We will start the recruitment process immediately.
Please up-load your CV and academic grades in the form below ) Before May 19.
Contact person in case you have any question Malgorzata Fabczak (Malgorzata.Fabczak@Gunnebo.com).
Entrance Control and Safe Storage Solutions – For a safer world.