Conversational Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA) is a global leader in generic medicines, with innovative treatments in select areas, including CNS, pain and respiratory. We deliver high-quality generic products and medicines in nearly every therapeutic area to address unmet patient needs. We have an established presence in generics, specialty, OTC and API, building on more than a century-old legacy, with a fully integrated R&D function, strong operational base and global infrastructure and scale. We strive to act in a socially and environmentally responsible way. Headquartered in Israel, with production and research facilities around the globe, we employ 40,000 professionals, committed to improving the lives of millions of patients. Learn more at www.tevapharm.com.
In Bulgaria, we are the largest employer in the pharmaceutical industry with near 1700 employees in the two manufacturing plants (Dupnitsa and Troyan); sales and marketing organization and in a number of global corporate functions based in our country. After the acquisition of Actavis by Teva Pharmaceuticals, in Bulgaria we are operating under the Teva brand.
We are looking for qualified and motivated candidate for the role of Conversational AI Engineer, located in Bulgaria (Sofia).
The Conversational AI Engineer is responsible to build and deploy ChatBots and LiveChats to automate communication and customer services.
As Conversational AI Engineer, you create applications that use AI and machine learning to communicate with humans (customers) via text or audio. You will work in a fascinating global environment and with variety of business units and variety of use cases.
• Design, build and continuous improvement of those channels including management and support.
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop & validate creative solutions to customer & business problems that create significant impact.
• Leverage data to understand product performance and to identify improvement opportunities.
• Utilize dashboards to monitor product health and adapt and enhance the chat experience to address issues as they arise.
• Write clean and functional code.
• Integrate conversational AI solution into our existing platform API’s
• Work on one or more technical areas of applications of Natural Language Understanding, dialog system, statistical NLP, contextual understanding.
• Bachelor's degree in a computer science, information technology, or computer related discipline
• Hands-on expertise in either Java or Python, Java Script
• Knowledge in JSON, Web Sockets, Web Services using REST, SOAP
• Knowledge in authentication and authorization techniques
• Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, speech and language technologies
• Experience in IT domain.
• Experience in crafting demos that showcase the potential of conversational experiences
• Experience in personal designing/writing and code documentation
• Experience working very closely with cross-functional product teams.
• Chatbots, Voicebots conversional design experience and will be added advantage
• Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous initiatives simultaneously, with a great attention to detail, operating with urgency, focus and discipline
• Strong documentation skills on policies, process and procedures
• Very good English (both conversational and written).
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Additional healthcare insurance
• Transportation allowance
• Flexible working hours and option to work from home as per the company policy
• Opportunity for development
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
For additional questions, please contact us at: TevaBGCareers@tevapharm.com
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Committed to improving health for people around the world.