Executive Director - Product Management (Conversational AI)
This position requires the ability to come up to speed quickly on Chase architecture for Conversational AI platform an all the inter-connected software components in order to deliver a platform that can serve enterprise wide consumers. Experience working with Natural Language Platforms and Machine learning technologies is required for this position. Candidates should have motivation and drive to lead initiatives through completion, ensuring all aspects of the platform are delivered with a high degree of quality and across an efficient timeline. Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital and emerging technologies are also qualities that would make for an effective candidate.
- Build the Conversational AI platform for Chase Digital Assistant.
- Partner with technology and analytics organization in driving the build out of the platform
- Define, Develop and execute tools strategy for automating annotations. Implement the conversational design tool as part of the platform with full integration to the NLU engine.
- Drive the execution of assigned prioritized initiatives in the roadmap, primarily focused on Platform capabilities
- Partner with product owners to perform sprint planning and prioritization of the supporting scrum teams in order to align with roadmap priority and targeted planning
- Own accountability for requirements delivery from start-to-finish, including in-production performance.
- Step in as-needed for issue triage and remediation to ensure consistent production quality.
- Manage time and work-load effectively in order to support a healthy backlog of requirements.
- Attend and contribute to all scrum/agile ceremonies
- Demonstrate ownership of requirements through knowledge expertise, removal of barriers and synchronization with broader product team.
- Maintain strong control practices by perform monthly control validation of feature accuracy.
- 12+ years of Machine Learning product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement
- Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team
- Demonstrated experience Analyzing Conversational (Chats and Calls) data, and the use of this data to build Natural Language (NLP) modeling pipelines for intent classification, training & deploying chatbots.
- Directing data engineers and other data scientists to deliver efficient algorithms to meet client requirements;
- Demonstrates thought-leader abilities and/or a proven record of success learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, including the following areas:
- Understanding or hands on experience with using Python, RASA bot framework
- Proven skills in defining enterprise wide Intent/Entity Taxonomy
- Experience with agile product development and software delivery lifecycle
- Technical acumen as a product owner is desired.
- Proven track record of delivery and new product feature creation
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under pressure
- BA or BS in applicable field of study
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.