Sr. Genesys Sytems Engineer (Remote)
About the Position:
As the Sr. Genesys System Engineer, you will have complete oversight and responsibility for all aspects of Genesys Cloud and the integrations between Genesys Cloud and Salesforce Health Cloud and other reporting tools. This role is a key member of the technology team that enables Genesys to maximize individual, team, and organizational productivity by addressing business requirements through managing and developing our Salesforce environment and connected applications. As a team member, you will directly contribute to the company’s overall direction and success by working closely with multiple departments across the organization to support new and ongoing initiatives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinate with Genesys, internal technical teams, and other staff as necessary to gain assistance and resolve problems with the platform and associated applications
- Continuously improve system performance reports, perform root cause analysis for system outages, suggest improvements ensure system uptime
- Analyze business requirements, provide time estimates, create and modify Interaction (Call, Email, Chat Tasks, Case) Flow Diagrams, preparation of design documents, system development, and production handover.
- Lead development and deployment of omnichannel (IVR, Chat, Chatbot, email, Case, SMS, tasks, etc..) flows within Genesys Cloud Architect
- Support the development and implementation of new tools, processes, and workflows configurations to meet the business's needs
- Understand the flow of data between administered systems, primarily Salesforce, highlighting opportunities for further optimization and areas that challenge data integrity (timeliness, accuracy, and availability)
- Implement, Maintain, and Enhance solutions between critical, cloud-based systems and Salesforce
- Coordinate with engineering teams to manage internal/external tool integration with Genesys Cloud (design and development of RESTful API integrations using Python 3 and JSON for CEP)
- Apply SRE (site reliability) best practices for the entire tool platform and ensure HA (high availability) status
- Work with operations/line of business teams to enable best practices on key customer operations concepts within Genesys Cloud (including but not limited to Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, etc.)
- Manage toll-free numbers and any telephony setup for the operations team, including email, email routing, and logic
- User setup (permissions) for both onboarding and offboarding
- Daily involvement with Workforce Management (Flows, Routing, Changes)
- Manage telecom infrastructure, including telecom, internet connectivity, and MPLS network (ex., SIP trunks, VoIP, etc.)
- Perform day-to-day operational tasks via a ticketing system to meet the technology needs of stakeholders
- Ensure all activities are conducted in a manner that is compliant with all VMS, client, and industry mandated rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BS/MS degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
Required License and/or credential(s):
- 5+ years of experience in leading and scaling a dispersed customer-facing organization in a technical environment
- 3+ years of hands-on experience for Genesys Cloud CX required (Integration experience with Salesforce is preferred)
- 5+ years' experience with call center ACD, IVR, CTI, Skills, Call recording, WFM, Multi-channel Routing, and reporting as related to contact center applications
- Experience in the implementation of API or web service-based integrations (REST, JSON, SQL DB)
- Experience in creating business-oriented technical documentation for supported platforms.
- Experience in optimizing Genesys integrations with Salesforce for a diverse set of end-users
- Desire to work in a startup environment. You'll have the autonomy to define this work and function but must be ready to start small and bring your collaborators along.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating effectively across diverse teams while maintaining professional working relationships with coworkers and peers.
- Experienced in analyzing processes and information, identifying problems and trends, and developing practical solutions and strategies.
Special Position Requirements:
- Minimal travel required
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time. The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English. Ability to communicate effectively (hear, listen, speak) with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be able to lift and move 20 lbs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading provider of patient engagement solutions