Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute BA practice and contribute to best practices, methodologies, processes, tools etc. which will enable a consistent and efficient service delivery of Uniphore Products to customers.
- Will be responsible for managing people and measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to interview, research, analyse, and derive business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Successfully drive and lead customer engagement and ensure delivery of quality solution. Also, should engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Promote and propose Uniphore’s analytics solutions to customers to enable their business goals and objectives.
- Independently carryout meetings/discussions with customers and to interpret solution requirements.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish, innovate, and take risks where required.
- Influence and contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on field/customer inputs.
- Willingness to travel to Customer Locations within and outside India as part of the job
- Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
- Experience in driving business requirements workshops, knowledge gathering sections and prepare Requirement Documents, Specification Documents, Data flow, Process flow charts etc.
- Ability to understand business scenarios, implement use cases, that leverage insights generated from speech and related information.
- Ability to develop statistical models to provide actionable insights to customers based on speech and other related data
- Contact Center Business Process experience and experience in working directly with Client in Business Operations or Analytics Service Delivery. Knowledge of multiple business verticals or domains is a plus (E.g., Telecoms, BFSI etc.),
- Experience on Tableau Reporting and MS Office as Excel is misleading and just excel is not sufficient
- Knowledge of Text Mining, NLP, etc. preferred
- Should have the ability to lead, develop, manage, and mentor high performance teams.
- Should have the ability to build strong partnership and to build effective business relationships
- Experience Customer Engagement, Account Management and Project Management
- Experience in Data analysis, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, and Methodologies
- Experience in building predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive models is good to have.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage personal and team’s work
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Your application has been successfully submitted.