Department: Group Digital Employee Platform
Location: Location free within Coca-Cola Hellenic countries
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for developing, training and retraining chatbot/s. serving multiple cross-functional intents and missions. In close collaboration with the Product Mangers, Delivery Managers and business stakeholders you will be assessing business requirements, defining and deploying conversational chatbot for Coca-Cola Hellenic, caring about its adoption and improvement based on end user feedback.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prototype, deploy and ensure quality exploitation of chatbot solutions with focus on user interface and service layers;
• Analyze chatbot conversations data and pro-actively suggest improvement actions;
• Define recurring questions that can be handled automatically / defined by the user and improve dialog flow to handle those recurring questions;
• Develop new chatbot missions, dialogs, incl, integrating them with other existing Coca-Cola Hellenic systems and solutions (SAP, MS Offcie 365, People Systems, etc.);
• Upload languages and support multilingual configuration;
• Develop internal testing tools and testing schemes based of complexity of deployment cycles;
• Be a part of Agile Methodologies, Design Patterns, and Software Revision Control Systems;
• Work in high traffic / real-time Enterprise apps;
• Analyze existing and to-be technical designs, offer design recommendations and develop technical solutions;
• Analyze, proactively manage problems and make decisions independently that impact overall system and projects;
• Creative thinking around the end user’s conversational journey with a bot;
• Be a part of scaling applications and database infrastructure processes;
• Ensure to deliver project on time and within budget;
• Collaboratively work with our DTPS Teams, vendors and business stakeholders.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline;
• Solid experience with Node.js, jQuery, Backbone, Underscore, Redis / CouchDB / MongoDB, Web Sockets;
• 5+ years of Java Script experience;
• Knowledge on Linux / Unix flavors;
• "Hands on" experience in server-side programming independent of technology;
• Experience in chatbot platforms development, retraining and exploitation;
• Experience in Mobile Technologies such as iOS, Android or Windows Mobile;
• Ability to understand requirements and work in Agile environment to build well documented, testable code;
• Strong knowledge of code documentation and handover;
• Good communication skills, fluent in English;
• Experience with version control system is considered benefit;
• Experience on open source contribution is considered benefit.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.