Bot Developer (Spanish)
SentiOne is an AI-powered social listening and omnichannel customer service automation platform, powered with industry-agnostic NLU engine. We provide cutting-edge AI technology for automating customer service across multiple channels combined with powerful social listening and analytics for customers in more than 70 countries across the globe.
Flat structure, no micromanagement, no dress code, celebrating every possible occasion - that’s us in a nutshell :) We value culture based on innovation, transparency and open communication. As a team, we’ve created a space to develop our unique talents and exchange knowledge. We respect each other and trust each other's judgment.
We’re looking to welcome an experienced Bot Developer with Spanish to join our growing conversation design team, working on our SentiOne Automate platform. Automate is our cutting-edge bot building, NLU and analytics platform.
Using our platform you’ll be bringing conversational experiences to life; designing, building and launching chat and voice bots for a range of clients.
Type of contract: B2B
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Designing awesome user-focused conversational chat and voice experiences on our SentiOne Automate platform
- Working with large clients in understanding their business problems, translating their needs into conversational solutions
- Balancing client requirements, technical constraints, and business needs to solve problems effectively
- Conceptualising and adapting designs onto our platform from unstructured data, flow diagrams and client requests
- Creating advanced contextual conversations using conditions, variables and expressions
- Crafting human-centric conversational dialogues for messaging and voice channels, using SSML
- Completing quality assurance checks on new and existing flows using our automated test suites
- Assisting in improving our leading NLU and intent detection technology
- Collaborating with our language researchers, bot developers, commercial managers and product owners
- Keeping our internal wiki and design documents up-to-date, as well as participating in our learning workshops internally and with clients
- Educating our clients on how to use our platform
- Assisting in resolving bugs and errors of our bots and platform
What You Need To Get The Job Done
- Have at least 2 years of experience in conversation design and/or creating large scale chatbots, virtual assistants or voice interfaces
- Native Spanish language and communicative English
- Enthusiastic about conversation design, NLU, ASR, TTS, ASR, TTS and related technologies
- Have an understanding of programming languages and willing to learn our platform’s scripting language
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment
- Happy to actively contribute to improving our platform, collaborating with our product, development and research teams
Nice to have
- Qualifications in linguistics, communication, interaction design or UX design
- Experience using conversation design tools for flows and prototyping e.g. Voiceflow, Whimsical, Miro
- Experience in NLU technologies such as Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Alexa conversations etc.
- A portfolio or examples of bots you've worked on
- Proficiency in English
What Are Our Drawing Cards
- TRUST, OWNERSHIP, FREEDOM. We believe in people and their potential – which is why we give them space to use their knowledge and expertise. You take ownership and responsibility for your work. No micromanagement here.
- OWN AI PRODUCTS. We develop our products using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of intent detection and text processing. You have an impact on the products we create.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS. Reasonably balanced schedule is the key to productivity. It doesn’t matter if you are an early bird or you get a lot done in the wee hours of the night. Just make sure you are available within our core hours - 10 am - 4 pm CET.
- HOLIDAYS & DAYS OFF. Everyone needs to recharge their batteries and get some rest. Regardless of the contract, you get paid days off.
- WORK FROM ANYWHERE. You can work from one of our offices or another location as long as you have good wi-fi and availability within our core hours. We are distributed-first but we pop into our Gdańsk or Warsaw offices from time to time. We encourage you to do so as well, it’s fun!
- DEVELOPMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. Our goal is to create tailored-made development paths for all our SentiTeam members. You can also join our SentiAcademy to learn new skills from talented peers.
- SOCIALS & OFFSITES. Depending on the pandemic situation, we organise weekly lunches, beer nights with board games and offsites... And our integration events are surely the ones to remember!
Here's What Our Recruitment Process Looks Like
- A short call from the Talent team - we would like to check part of your experience and your expectations.
- Online 1-hour interview with part of the Bot Design team - we will talk about the role in SentiOne and your experience.
- The task to solve offline - will show us your approach to work.
- 2nd online interview focused on your solved task, soft skills, and team fit.
SentiOne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, or physical ability. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by LinkedIn, for an informal conversation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
SentiOne, a deep-tech scaleup founded in 2011, supports brands in the field of customer service automation through AI technology