Strategic Cloud Engineer, Conversational Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience managing client-facing projects, troubleshooting technical issues, and working with engineering/sales teams/customers.
- Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C++, Go, or Python).
- Experience with voice bot development, machine learning, and natural language processing.
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, or distributed machine learning and experience with data analytics and data visualization techniques and software.
- Experience with Document and Image AI.
- Experience with web standards such as REST APIs, and web security mechanisms.
- Experience in AI frameworks, products, or solutions such as TensorFlow.
- Experience in telecommunications, networking, or contact centers.
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of AI-based solutions, web services, and debugging tools.
About the job
As a Strategic Cloud Engineer, you will guide governments, universities, and other public sector customers on configuring and deploying the virtual agents and machine learning solutions. You will support customer implementations of Google Cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and more. You will consult with customers on designing the conversational AI and machine learning solutions including intent development, CI/CD, pipeline design, and training and evaluation of AI. You will travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers. Additionally, you will work with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in Google Cloud products and features.
Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $134,000-$208,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Deliver conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions and solve complex technical customer issues.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to strategic customers.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.