Staff Product Management - AI Chatbot & Search Experience
What you'll do...
Do you have a passion for combining amazing experiences with the power of AI? We are looking for a seasoned product manager who will take our new enterprise people chatbot to the next level. You will be focused on balancing helpful experiences with powerful integrations across the People (HR) space and transforming the way that our associates navigate complicated ecosystems, all the while making it easier and faster for them. You will make it easier for associates to search for information, execute transactions and ultimately build a world-class digital assistant.
The Enterprise People Technology team supports the successful deployment and adoption of new People technology across the enterprise. As a Fortune #1 company, our work impacts millions of associates globally. We strive to continuously improve people technology and products to help managers and associates so they can focus on what matters most - supporting our customers and members. People Technology is one of the major segments of Walmart Global Tech’s Enterprise Business Services, which is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, and the Associate Digital Experience.
How you'll do:
- Build and execute on a product roadmap that aligns with the overall integrated People experience strategy that balances technology and experience improvements with capability expansion that has alignment to OKR's and have clear KPI's.
- Collaboration across People COE (Centers of Excellence) and multiple segments to identify, define and implement chat experiences that not only meet associate need but delight them.
- Build a collaboration model and pipeline for taking enterprise People chat experiences and integrating them with other business segments' chat experiences
- Transform the chatbot product into a true digital assistant for associates to utilize on a daily basis
- Creates reporting center of excellence that establishes a data focused structure for making decisions to enhance the associate experience.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the day-to-day operations of our chat and chatbot strategy, which includes using data models to drive contextual conversations across voice and chat channels
What you'll bring:
- You have a passion for connecting technology capabilities and experience strategy into a world-class digital assistant strategy
- Understanding of conversational AI and and the ability to translate that understanding into curiosity on how it can enrich associate needs
- Experience leading/supporting enterprise chat products and strong understanding of NLU/NLP
- You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You are adept at measuring your successes and learning from challenges.
- You can navigate complex, matrixed organizations and are a natural storyteller so you can bring people along with your product vision.
About Walmart Global Tech
From entry-level to executive positions, Walmart provides limitless opportunities for growth, and career development. Walmart started small, with a single discount store and the simple philosophy of selling more for less. Today, we are a growing technology-enabled company founded on the same values as our first store. We establish clear expectations, empower associates to manage their work, and hold ourselves and one another to a high standard. Walmart's scale enables us to have an. No other company has the reach of Walmart, with 2.3 million associates worldwide and over 230 million weekly customers. Walmart is reshaping retail by investing in an expanding workforce. While technology is at the heart of our digital transformation, people are the reason we succeed and the force behind our innovations. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow.
Flexible, hybrid work
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily virtual, while remaining near the locations Global Tech calls home. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We use our campuses to collaborate and be together in person, as business needs require and for development and networking opportunities.
Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 7 years’ experience in product management. Option 2: 9 years’ experience in product management or related area.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 6 years’ experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C productsPrimary Location...
603 MUNGER AVE STE 400, DALLAS, TX 75202, United States of America
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Save money. Live better.