Conversational UX Writer (Tamil+English)
Skit.ai is an industry-leading voice automation SaaS company. Its Augmented Voice Intelligence Platform enables enterprises to automate call center operations at scale. Skit.ai has automated millions of calls for global enterprises across an array of industries, shifting the traditional contact center experience from automated responses to meaningful conversations. The voice AI leader has also been listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia start-ups 2021 for its remarkable industry innovation and was awarded 'Tech Startup of the Year' in Artificial Intelligence 2021 by Entrepreneur India, further underscoring its market dominance and unparalleled expertise.
- 2-3 years of professional writing experience in customer facing roles.
- Experience in UX, Advertisement or Marketing roles is preferred.
- Proficiency in any one or more regional languages (Verbal & Written Communication - Tamil), alongside English is a must.
- Inclination towards enhancing User Experience with a good command over languages
- Understanding of visual representations, leading to the ability to read flow diagrams and present those in a clear, comprehensible format
- Strong understanding of business metrics, to be able to convert the expectations in design elements
- Excellent oral and presentation communication skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
Good to Have
- Prior work experience in writing / designing resulting in enhanced User Experience
- Experience in working on conversation assistants/agents
- Some amount of technical understanding or have worked with technical teams in the past
- Interest in working on CUI/VUI design tools and frameworks.
- Proficiency in basic design tools and Office 365.
You will be responsible for improving the product quality by working on and improving the conversation flow design practices and crafting voice-bot prompts to provide a delightful user experience, while collaborating with the tech, product, and sales teams.You will be required to discover the end-user expectations and match them with the customer goals, by designing the best possible conversational experience for our voice-bots.You need to have great attention to detail, empathy to relate to the users armed with the ability to connect the dots in the dark, and interact with stakeholders in multiple roles and functions.
Understand and Design
Understand and adhere to SOW requirements, focus on the user experience, as well as client expectations and success measures. You also need to delve deeper and consider all possible user scenarios while designing conversations.
Own and iterate
Take ownership of designing all dialog elements and analysing performance of the virtual conversational agent with regard to performance metrics and end-user experience, and recommend specific changes to improve caller satisfaction and transaction completion.
Collaborate with the Product, Tech, Sales, and Business teams to formulate their needs and conduct end-to-end analysis of user data
This policy explains:
- What information we collect during our application and recruitment process and why we collect it;
- How we use that information; and
- How to access and update that information.
Types of information we collect
This policy covers the information you share with Skit (Cyllid Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
How we use information we collect
Your information will be used by Skit for the purposes of carrying out its application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities at Skit;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Making improvements to Skit's application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling enterprises to automate their contact centre operations using Voice AI.