What We'll Bring:
We Are TransUnion:
TransUnion is a major credit reference agency, and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
Lithuania forms a vital part in our Global Operations function who use innovative technologies and infrastructure to grow and support our global business.What You'll Bring:
We’re looking for a Chatbot Developer to join our growing OMNI Channel Enablement team where you’ll learn and help to build, test and scale chatbots on various digital locations using a well-established chatbot platform. As a chatbot developer your will optimize and build conversation flows with the goal of converting and supporting customers and consumers while delivering an effective and pleasant conversational experience.
Day to Day You’ll Be:
- Developing and implementing customer/consumer service focused chatbots in multiple languages and optimizing conversation flows that engage and support consumer needs.
- Training new and existing chatbots/ artificial intelligence by reviewing responses and correcting inaccuracies.
- Create new dialogs by identifying follow-up questions based on keywords.
- Utilizing data-mining methods to identify opportunities for improvement in our chatbot knowledge base.
- Working closely with business operations and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge in developing chatbots in multiple languages and working on AI projects.
- Proven previous experience of Chatbot/VoiceBot conversational designing, Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience.
- Basic understanding of Regular Expression, SQL, HTML, Power BI and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience working in Agile.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand the root cause of a challenge/problem/opportunity.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Previous call centre/customer service experience
- Spanish or French proficiency
Impact You'll Make:
What’s In It For you?
- At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
- We’re happy to talk flexible working. We operate a hybrid model allowing you to either work remotely, from our offices in Kaunas or Vilnius or a mix that works for you.
- Our benefits package starts with 20 days’ annual leave (increasing with service) + national holidays + paid wellness days and a bonus day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Contributory pension scheme + access to the TransUnion Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Private health care + a variety of wellbeing programmes including mindfulness tools and our diversity forums to name a few perks.
- You’ll also have free access to the VIP TransUnion skybox at Zalgiris Arena. So you can watch Zaligiris LKL + Euroleague basketball games for free!
- The salary range for this position is from €2000 /mon. gross, depending upon experience.
TransUnion – a place to grow:
We know that you may not possess every aspect of the essential and/or desirable skills listed above but if there’s something you can’t tick off, don’t let that put you off applying as we could explore training for you. In fact, we have well defined career paths with a variety of learning tools such as Linux Academy, TUTA (TransUnion Testing Academy) & LinkedIn learning available from day one.
Interview & Hiring Process
Most of our recruitment processes are virtual, so you’ll get to know our hiring managers and teams over the phone and through video. If we need you to attend a physical in person interview your recruiter will inform you of this.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to attend an interview with us please make us aware of this on your application.
Find out more about our Life At TU Lithuania
TransUnion Job Title
Analyst, Consumer Capability
Your application has been successfully submitted.