Conversation Designer (French Speaking)
New York, NY (Remote)
Expected pay rate
$62.00 - $71.00 per hour
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
12 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Conversation Designer (French Speaking) to conceptualize, illustrate, build, deliver, and evaluate quality for innovative conversational and natural language interaction paradigms in French.
In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process from brainstorming to tweaking pixels and content right before launch. You will build upon your existing skill-set and passion for conversational problem solving and your native French language skills to help define the next generation of multimodal conversational experiences for the company's reality labs products.
The ideal candidate has a positive and collaborative attitude. You are a self-motivated problem solver with impeccable communication skills.
As a Conversation Designer (French Speaking), you'll:
- Conceptualize/iterate on high-quality end-to-end designs for speech and conversational user interfaces/content.
- Create natural dialog flows, wireframes and templates that clearly convey a conversation architecture to the engineering teams.
- Work closely with linguists to create scalable ontologies and guidelines that inform the company's natural language systems.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
- Document standards, frameworks, processes and methodology.
- Clearly articulate your vision, strategy and design to cross-functional teams and executive stakeholders.
- Collaborate with PMs, engineers, art team, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some).
- Create and prototype pre-visualizations to help communicate UI/UX ideas.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Be an advocate for the conversation design community within AR/VR, and across all of the company.
- Translate current experiences into French and evaluate others’ translation strings.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer (HireArt) Subsidized healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare-related costs
- HireArt covers all costs for short and long term disability and life insurance
- 401k package
- Native French speaker
- Shipped at least 1 conversational or AI product
- Portfolio featuring examples of conversational experiences
- Experience crafting demos that showcase the potential of conversational experiences
- Proven ability to contribute to design for products in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge and understanding of how qualitative/quantitative research can improve your designs
- Strong product thinking and design rigor in conversational and AI design spaces
- Expertise in romance languages (more broadly)
- 5+ years experience shipping conversational experiences or AI products
- Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding and generation systems
- Previous experience designing for Assistant, AI, machine learning, or AR/VR products
- Created multiple demos or prototypes showcasing the bleeding edge capabilities of conversational design
- Ability to drive and iterate at every phase of design, from paper to pixels
Commitment:This is a full-time, 12-month contract position staffed via HireArt. This position will be remote and available to candidates who are local to the Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Houston, TX; Denver, CO and New York, NY areas.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The all-in-one tool to hire, employ, and manage your contract workforce.