Director Sales Development, Remote
Founded in 2018, Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed employee experience platform that is powerful, flexible, and can meet the needs of any enterprise. Trusted by 10M+ employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-Cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott, Puma, Sony. We have transformed 30M conversations and 1B employee interactions.
Leena AI plays well with 100+ platforms, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. Leena AI currently supports 100+ languages globally.
Leena AI has raised $40M investment from Greycroft and Bessemer Venture Partners.
As the Director of Sales Development, you are responsible for managing overall inbound business development and outbound prospecting pipeline-building strategy and execution by leading the other Managers of Sales Development. You’ll work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to devise the best tactics to increase demand generation and set weekly and monthly KPIs. This is a highly strategic role where you can control business decisions for the most critical aspect of Leena AI’s inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline build.
- Ensure we efficiently and effectively qualify inbound demand as well as develop outbound strategies per region while leveraging digital and field marketing resources for particular campaigns
- Motivate and develop SDRs in alignment with our levelling concept to exceed goals through coaching and incentives and grow their careers. A successful candidate will be equal parts business manager and talent developer.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively, in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Build a world-class sales and business development team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs and SDR managers.
- Partner with regional managers to develop campaigns aligned with regional goals based on a territory plan.
- Iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement concerning the Leena AI core values.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure the SDR onboarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offerings.
- Focus on the quality of opportunities without sacrificing quantity. The four core metrics this role should care about are the impact on the sales cycle, close rates, pipeline contribution and average deal size
- Advanced understanding of SaaS GTM strategies, benchmarks, and processes.
- Proven track record of delivering revenue pipeline at large enterprise accounts and managing outbound prospecting teams.
- Experience leading and developing a global inbound sales development team at scale (>20 team members).
- Power user of Hubspot and SDR cadence management software.
- Ability to drive cross-functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Awareness of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation, business process management, and HR technology landscape. (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Health Insurance (Dental, Medical, Vision)
- Unlimited PTO
- Work-station pay
- Company-sponsored devices.
- Permanent WFH
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Using conversational AI to help enterprises transform the employee experience.