About The Role
Purpose of Role
This role involves working with the Chatbot Analysts and other Chatbot Technicians to produce and populate chatbot flows and journeys for our external customers. Duties can include proof-reading, rewriting, researching and designing content as well as managing the population of the content into the chatbot systems, building and maintaining the logic and testing the implementation.
- Work with the rest of the chatbot team to produce chatbot flows;
- Maintaining and teaching the bot daily;
- Update and maintain previously drafted material to make it relevant;
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards;
- Collaborate with Customer Operations, Product Management, Legal, Risk and Marketing departments;
- Perform regular audits of chatbot content, flows and transcripts to ensure adherence to current practices and regulations.
- Building and testing the implementation of the bot into our systems
Specialist skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience;
- Experience with software designing/manipulating/programing;
- Keen interest in AI software and technology;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of a Customer Service environment and the needs of agents and customers;
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving, environment.
- Any other languages are a plus;
- Previous experience in online gaming
Competencies / Behaviours
The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, ever evolving marketplace and should possess a passion and flair for technology. Strong English language skills, experience with content management systems and a keen attention to detail are also necessary skills for this role.
We are looking for someone with a naturally curious nature especially in the context of technology, and someone who enjoys experimenting, testing and discovering within software and systems.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
It's your game