We are searching for a talented and extremely dedicated Chatbot Senior / Analyst!
You will be part of the Chatbot Development team and will be the subject matter expert of chatbot providing direction in driving innovation and technical excellence.
You will work closely with Chatbot Development Manager, PO, and cross functional team to support and enhance Chatbot Applications.Job Description
- Working on the entire development process of Scoot Chatbot Applications
- Involved in the whole process of the application life cycle: idealization, design, development, test, release, and support
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Proposing new technologies, tools, etc., to improve the architecture of Scoot's chatbot
- Use AI, NLP technologies, and cognitive machine learning to develop chatbot applications
- Integrate chatbot solutions with multiple channels
- Working closely with related teams by showcasing efficient communication ability and building consensus among members
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience building AI-powered chatbots from scratch using AI, ML, and NPL technologies
- Proficient working knowledge of NodeJS and Google DialogFlow cognitive service, Microsoft Bot, and other chatbot development platforms
- Extensive knowledge/experience in Chatbot Application development and CI/CD
- Experienced with writing automated tests in e.g. JEST, etc.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns e.g. MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Experienced in debugging and optimizing chatbot application
- Understand analytics tools like BotAnalytics, Dashbot, etc., and how it integrates with the application
- Familiar with OOP design principles
- Familiar with Git or any source code version control system
- Familiar with Gitlab or any other DevOps platform
- Familiar with Jira or any project tracking solution
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experienced in chatbot commerce platform is advantageous
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Escape the Ordinary!