Account Manager(Growth Team)- India
What do we want to accomplish and why do we need you?
Haptik is one of the world's largest Conversational AI companies, having reached over 500+ million devices, and processed over 4+ billion conversations till date. Haptik has been at the forefront of the paradigm shift of interaction from clicks to conversations. Haptik’s self-serve Enterprise CX platform empowers brands to build Intelligent Virtual Assistants that power the entire lifecycle from purchase to support, thereby accelerating top-line revenues and improving operational efficiencies. With a 300+ member strong team that is set to double in the coming year, Haptik is truly poised to drive the world’s transition to AI-powered conversations.
Haptik is on the lookout for an Account Manager, someone who understands B2B SaaS as an industry.
Haptik’s Hybrid Work Model:
Haptik plans to operate in a hybrid work-model where our employees will have the flexibility to Work-from-Home (WFH) for up to 3 out of 5 working days every week.
In addition to Mumbai where we already have an office, places like Bangalore, Delhi/NCR , Pune ,Hyderabad and Chennai will also have an office space soon in 2022 as many of our current employees are also based in these cities.
You’re encouraged to apply only if you’re either based in one of these 6 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune,Hyderabad,Chennai) or are open to relocating to one within 6 months of joining us.
What will you do every day?
You will be a part of the Key accounts management team under the Customer Value & Experience team charter and work closely with Customer Success managers to drive strategic growth for their customers. You will help evaluate, qualify, nurture and leads closure to all opportunities within the existing customer set; Your consultative selling mindset will help our customers enhance their customer centric offerings to end users and in turn, help them achieve their business goals via our platform.
Sounds exciting right?
Ok, you're sold, but what are we looking for in the perfect candidate?
● Evaluate upselling and cross-selling sales opportunities and business case presentation
for existing clients in India. Expand client business and grow the profits.
● Put Product / technical knowledge to commercial use and prepare estimates and
tenders in accordance with sales and pricing policy.
● Drive high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the
● Identify sales opportunities in existing and new verticals and prospect clients via social,
cold calling or other mechanisms.
● Prepare sales proposals, RFPs, agreements to ensure timely sales closures.
● Demonstrate high account management standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Responsible for working closely with product and sales teams to develop all collateral
such as sales decks, one-pagers, technical documents, etc.
● Represent the company across industry events and conferences.
- 3- 5 years experience in B2B Software Sales or related field, BFSI expertise is a plus.
- ● Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, MBA a plus.
- ● Comfortable traveling across India for meetings.
- ● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ● Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on.
- ● Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- ● Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
* Requirements is such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
Tell me more about Haptik
- On a roll: Announced a major strategic partnership in April 2019 with Jio in a $100 million deal.
- Great team: You will be working with great leaders who have been listed in Business World 40 Under 40, Forbes 30 Under 30 and MIT 35 Under 35 Innovators.
- Great culture: The freedom to think and innovate is something that defines the culture of Haptik. Every person is approachable. While we are working hard, it is also important to take breaks to not get too worked up.
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing AI market. The global market is projected to attain a valuation of $9 billion by the end of 2024.
- Emerging technology: We are moving to an AI first world, and Haptik is one of the largest AI first companies globally, based out of India.
- Great customers: Some of the most notable brands in the world - Oyo Rooms, Ola Cabs, Dream11, Whirlpool, Jio, Disney Hotstar, Zurich Insurance
- Impact: A fun and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
Working hard for things that we don't care about is stress, but working hard for something we love is called passion! At Haptik we passionately solve problems in order to be able to move faster and each Haptikan imbibes our key values of honesty, ownership, perseverance, communication, impact, curiosity, courage, agility and selflessness.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Haptik powers Intelligent Virtual Assistants (IVA) that transform Customer Experience.