Conversational AI Designer (Chatbot) - REMOTE
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of an inquisitive team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of more than $40 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and chances to create significant contributions to the world.
Are you a passionate, positive individual that loves to craft and implement effective and engaging customer journeys? We are looking for a new Conversational AI Designer (Chatbot) to join our team that will report to the Digital Product Manager Conversational AI (Chatbot) - Foundational Platforms. This position works across several businesses and global teams to join up and deploy customer-relevant conversational AI experiences. As a customer advocate, you'll monitor the quality and performance our chat/messaging channel, directly manage Chatbots, and look for opportunities to optimize and expand our support and services to meet the evolving needs of our valued customers! You'll work in collaboration with other business partners to develop and implement chatbot journeys and processes to expand the support our chatbots bring and identify and address knowledge gaps within chat/messaging and chatbot.
How will you make an impact?
- Drive identification of requirements across business partners and cross functional teams
- Design effective, natural and engaging conversation diagrams
- Develop agents in Google Dialogflow CX (agents, flows, pages, entities, forms, intents, etc.) or other AI console solutions
- Use AI analytics tools for sentiment, topic modeling, and conversation optimization
- Complete testing, reporting and optimization of training phrases and journeys
- Proactively recommend and drive bot content enhancements and new features, to ensure customer experience is industry leading
Success depends upon being able to implement intent and journey requirements, achieve critical metric goals, and drive strategic roadmap progress.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, English, or other applicable field. Demonstrated years of applicable professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years' experience in conversation design preferred with consistent track record of successful deployments, or similar such as technical writing in a contact center environment
- Experience developing chatbot conversations cross channel or multimodal
- Reviewing utilization data and optimizing designs to improve performance and customer satisfaction
- Scientific background and understanding of customer struggles with purchasing or working in labs, doing research, using instruments, etc.
- Technical customer support or technical writing for contact centers, instruments, procedures and/or business instructional manuals
- Use of CCAI Insights, Sqruitinizer or other chatbot performance and analytics tools
- Experience working within agile methodologies and frameworks
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication skills across writing, designing, team collaboration, and consensus-building skills.
- Strong customer experience focus, strong understanding of scientific customers and digital technology enablement
- Categorizing Intents and Flows of a Conversation
- Copywriting, Testing, and Optimization
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently to complete tasks
- Intellectually curious, has respect for how humans communicate, and holds self and others accountable for continuous improvement
- Analytical skills; critical thinker, yet creative
- Has personality, compassion, and clear and concise natural language skills
- Owns results, taking personal responsibility for safety, security, compliance, and Thermo Fisher ethics and values
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The World Leader In Serving Science