Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Technologies we use
- The Kyndryl CIO organization is making use of leading edge and innovative technology to increase the productivity of Kyndryl employees around the world. Chatbots, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with the use of Watson Assistant and other leading technologies will transform the way employees work. If you are an innovator, problem solver and want the challenge of building a robust AI framework then a Full Stack Cloud Developer opportunity within Kyndryl is for you.
- Work with stakeholders and others in a multidisciplinary team to define requirements and develop the solution
- Innovate and create deliverables that will enhance and increase the productivity of the Kyndryl employees.
- Develop and support AskHR Chatbot
- Develop and support AI automation
- Develop and support API integration to key Enterprise platform tools
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Azure AI platform, Microsoft Language Understanding (LUIS) or another Intelligent Virtual Agent/ChatBots
- Exposure to other Cloud environments
- Demonstrated communication skills in a customer facing environment.
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Default cloud platforms, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, (Microsoft Language Understanding LUIS), Default cloud AI services
- NodeJS v12, Express, Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Desktop, Frontend, Angular v10, AngularJs
- Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Ramdajs, Yarn
What we offer
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discounts for Kyndryl employees
- Free language courses
- Wide range of benefits packages for parents and children
- Sports activities & Team Events
- Multisport card
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- life insurance
Kyndryl Global Service Delivery Center Sp. z o.o.
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen. Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl. For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day.