Growth Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Specialist who will be a key contributor in planning and executing growth and digital marketing programs in order to increase Emotech brand awareness and support global growth.
The ideal candidate is a strong all-around digital marketer who can leverage their experience in across growth & performance tactics to maximise ROI for global & local campaigns in a dynamic environment. They will have strong business acumen, be detail-oriented, and take a data driven approach to optimising performance. This is an excellent opportunity to have an outsized impact that directly relates to the ability of the company to achieve revenue objectives.
- Support senior manager on leading our global growth strategy which includes planning, prioritising and executing against set KPIs and managing this tightly with the team
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, A/B testing, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Focus on the ROI of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly increase performance
- Partner cross-functionally to increase brand awareness and drive top of the funnel lead generation to support sales and high growth targets
- Optimise performance & organic conversation through content marketing and website updates
- Define nurture strategies to engage & score leads at scale
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities and industry best practises
- Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and develop mechanisms that enable scale
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in AI, SaaS, or relevant industries
- Track record of success in a high-growth B2B tech or startup SaaS organisation
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven, actionable marketing plans
- knowledge of SEO, SEM, and content best practises; copywriting, video editing, brand imanages enhancement
- Experience of social media marketing (Linkedin, Twitter,...etc.)
- Proficient in marketing & salesforce automation tools with a strong operational background
- Aim for data-driven decisions with experience running split tests, optimising funnels, and developing metrics
- Self-starter who is revenue focused, detail-oriented, results driven, with very strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills who thrives in an global, startup environment
- Deep expertise in the Middle East, Europe and Asia regions/markets or global expertise is a strong plus
What we offer:
Emotech is a flat-structured London based fast-growing startup. We want each member to be well taken care of and have the capability to grow with the team. You are welcome to suggest any other benefits in addition to all of these in the following!
· Autonomy to make vital decisions and offer solutions that have an impact on company development and the AI world
· Competitive salary package including company equity
· Performance bonus
· Pension scheme (NEST)
· Medical insurance (BUPA UK, private healthcare)
· Work with diverse team with extensive domain expertise, some of the brightest & highly reputable minds in AI, software development, mechanics, business and investment
· Collaboration on various projects with renowned universities, including CMU, UCL, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London & University of Edinburgh
· Internal knowledge transfer to explore multi-modality, ASR, NLP, computer vision, software architecture and more
· Patent application (registration & legal consultancy)
· Working visa application (application & legal consultancy)
Your application has been successfully submitted.