We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams, design teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven at least 2 years experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web, desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Computer graphics and animation or experience with modern game engines
- AWS, Huawei Cloud, Google Cloud services
- Familiar with Webrtc protocol
What we offer:
Emotech is a flat-structured London based startup. We want each member to be well taken care of and have the capability to grow with the team. You are welcome to suggest any other benefits in addition to all of these in the following!
· Autonomy to make vital decisions and offer solutions that have an impact on company development and the AI world
· Competitive salary package including company equity
· Performance bonus
· Pension scheme (NEST)
· Medical insurance (BUPA UK, private healthcare)
· Work with diverse team with extensive domain expertise, some of the brightest & highly reputable minds in AI, software development, mechanics, business and investment
· Collaboration on various projects with renowned universities, including CMU, UCL, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London & University of Edinburgh
· Internal knowledge transfer to explore multi-modality, ASR, NLP, computer vision, software architecture and more
· Patent application (registration & legal consultancy)
· Working visa application (application & legal consultancy)
Emotech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We are building a diverse culture and workforce where is made up of inclusive groups of diverse people and treating all employees and job applicants equally and irrespective of their race, religion, color, nationality, culture, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.