Cognitive/Conversational AI Experience Designer
About this role:
Wells Fargo is looking for an experienced UX writer or technology content strategist with a strong background in client management, business processes, and design thinking. You have a portfolio of work with content that enhances and simplifies the overall user experience, maybe even some examples of interactive/conversational copy. You have worked with, or as, a UX/UI designer, developing creative visual storytelling to accompany copy.
The Conversational Experience Designers (CED) work on enterprise conversational AI platform deploying cognitive software agent who listens and interacts with people to solve problems. The software agent reads natural language, understands context, applies logic, infers user intention, learns through experience and senses emotions. Depending on the customer journey, Conversation Experience Designers may be involved in all aspects of the lifecycle: from blank canvas possibilities through concept prototyping to discovery, implementation, and maturation. Successful CEDs are comfortable with the unexpected, never losing enthusiasm or a keen determination to produce results.
In this role, you will:
- Have meaningful influence on the organization: we’re searching for someone to push our thinking on value to current and future customer journeys.
- Foster user-centered design and research culture, values, and methodologies.
- Support multiple concurrent journeys and a small team of colleagues.
- Mine insights and opportunities through workshops, research, and interviews.
- Design business processes led by an understanding of end user wants and needs.
- Develop conversational copy; plan, write and edit dialogue that makes software agent more human.
- Train the machine learning models that enable software agent to understand natural language.
- Review client chat logs, transcripts, recordings and research to improve implementations.
- Work towards continual process improvement, measurement/benchmarking, with the goal of scaling solutions within enterprise.
- Uphold and evolve internal knowledge creation, content standards, and best practices.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years working in user experience or digital content.
- 5+ years working with and managing clients and senior leaders.
- Experience with the rapid development of user journeys, storyboards or content strategy.
- Interest in new and emerging technologies like machine learning, AI, IoT, and VR.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Fluent with agile methodology and tools like Jira, Jira Align, Confluence, Microsoft office
- Optional: Some coding knowledge (e.g., html, CSS, java, python, SQL) can be practically and conceptually helpful.
- Willingness to work onsite at stated location on the job opening, hybrid or as needed
$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Your application has been successfully submitted.