Project Manager (Chatbot Systems)
About the job
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies|Opportunity to join a team of highly driven professionals
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of IT services in Singapore and regionally. They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As Project Manager (Chatbot), you will be responsible for:
- Participating in requirements gathering; work with project stakeholders in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Working with project stakeholders in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Analyse functional requirements to understand how it can be created as a chatbot guide conversation flow.
- Be familiar with the chatbot content management system to support business users.
- Understand the guide conversations to be created and analyze if they require backend data. Coordinate with other technical teams to ensure required APIs to get or send data are configured into the chatbot content management system.
- Proactively track projects/tasks to ensure work is completed on schedule
- Facilitating communication on project status, to include applicable corrective and preventive actions
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience as Project Manager.
- Familiar with chatbot systems
- Familiar with integration of REST Services and 3rd party APIs
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and ceremonies
- Strong analytical skills to understand business use cases
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.
Contact: Anmol Singh
Quote job ref: JN-042022-5430043
Your application has been successfully submitted.